Kalibur

Tone-Pro bridges vs.Kahler bridges

Updated
Which are better? Which do you prefer? I know somebody told me one time Tone-Pro bridges are easier to change strings with. Whats so special about Kahler bridges? All i know is they cost alot. Floyd Rose bridges suck...
MORE »
Asmodaus

Received the Monster Pro 3500

Updated
I GOT IT AND.... I still have the hum. I've been using the Furman M-8. It's an inexpensive but very nice, functional piece of equipment without any bells and whistles. Comparing it to the 3500 is comparing...
MORE »
Deadpulse

Where do you stand when dialing in tones?

Updated
Do you stand up closer to it to try to capture what the mic will hear, or do you go far away to hear what the crowd would hear? I usually try to stay back and somewhat to the side so it doens't sound too sharp...
MORE »
Viper08

What picksups to put in my ESP?

Updated
Hello, im currently looking for some new pickups to put into my ESP Ex-50 Explorer. I currently have a viper 400 with the emg 81/85 pickups. So i was thinking about putting a pair of those into my explorer, i would like the...
MORE »
xcc

Drum machines

Updated
I know there have been a few threads about drum machines..anyway, I want a drum machine (under 200$) that I can hook up to my Line 6 toneport ux2. I've looked at the boss dr3 ad the alesis sr-16. Anyone who can recomend one...
MORE »
Mahalo

Ernie ball Strings

Updated
I usually use D'Addarios on my guitars. Decided to try a set of Ernie ball strings and they sounded and felt great for about 5 days (playing 2 or 3 hours a day). The D'Addarios usually last for a few weeks at least. Has...
MORE »
gothicpheonix

Silletto/revelution/vh4/other

Updated
im looking for a head mainly for bedroom use but i still want it too be ballsy. I play thick bluesy metal with influences like Brand new sin/bls/soil/down/black sabbath. I need a ballsy scooped thick metal rhythm sound and i...
MORE »
Richie C

Electronic Drum Kit

Updated
I'm looking to pick up an electronic drum kit and was hoping some of you guys and girls may have some suggestions as to what kind I should be looking at. I'm not looking to drop a lot of cash but if I see value in spending...
MORE »
BLS

Blackheart 5 watt Tube Amp

Updated
Anybody got one? If so what are your thought on it?...
MORE »
Radiopools

First time string gauge change

Updated
Herro, I'm going from a .10 gauge set to an .11 gauge set. The .10's were the factory setup strings. I'm wondering what kind of maintenence I need to do to keep my guitar in good shape when I change the string gauge. Thanks...
MORE »
Hisashi

Pocket pod

Updated
Hi, Ive a few questions about the pocket pod for you guys that uses them. 1. So what the device does is basically give you pre set tones, so you dont have to ass around with the settings on your amp. 2. Will the quality...
MORE »
MyApocalypse

Good Amps for Melodic Metal

Updated
Hey guys, I was wondering what a good amp would be for melodic metal stuff like kalmah or bodom. I'd prefer a half stack that would suit this type of music, but any size amp would be fine.I'm open to any brands as long as it...
MORE »
ZephMan

Racks!!!!

Updated
No, I mean guitar racks. I wanna see everyone's rack/stereo setups. I'm thinking of going stereo....
MORE »
LosingReality

7 strings?

Updated
What is the tuning on 7 strings Also are they hard to play? can they be used as a 6 string as well....by just not fretting the 7th ? Thanks...
MORE »
vitod

Anyone have a Randall V2?

Updated
I'm looking into this amp. I currently have a Marshall VS100 and was wondering how this new Randall is. Of course I'd try it out first, but I want to get a some feedback. Do you like/love and how would you rate it?...
MORE »