zombieattack9

can you swap an OFR directly with a OFR low profile?

Updated
I think the string spacing is different , but is the stud spacing different as well?...
MORE »
loversmoon

kerry king amps

Updated
has anyone here checked out the marshall kerry king head or practice amp? I am interested to know how they sound. especially the little practice amp....
MORE »
Asmodaus

What power tubes does james use?

Updated
6L6 or el34? in his strategy 400. yes, I searched and did not find an answer to this question although I'm almost certain it's 6L6's....
MORE »
kammhron

Seymour Duncan JB/JAZZ set vs. Alnico2 Pro set pickups

Updated
Hello all, Can someone explain the differences or similiarities between the two sets of pickups? They are used in the ESP Xtone Paramount series, PC-1V & PC-2V semi hollow body guitars. I am looking for the best pickup...
MORE »
esp17

What Pickups.....

Updated
Hey Everyone, 1.) I was just wondering what pickups to put in my Ibanez Destroyer which currently has infinity passive pups. I know its an Ibanez and will probobly get alot of crap for putting it on an ESP Guitars board...
MORE »
Hisashi

2 EMG 81s a bit too brutal

Updated
Am thinking about swaping out my neck 81 for a 60,would tis be a nice setup. As I need so cleans....
MORE »
konan

Which Effect is used for the Clean Part in "Memory Remains" ?

Updated
topic = question :) i really like the Outro "da da da" in combination with the clean notes + the effect, but have no idea what effect it is....
MORE »
Metallimark

GCX Audio switcher and mesa amp switch help please

Updated
:confused: Hi I need a bit of help in the tech departement....... IM running a mesa triple rect 3 ch and a roland JC120H. I wanna get a triaxis with 2:90 also. I have a G Major, and 1 or 2 stomp boxes that i wanna...
MORE »
xdaynex

combining 2x10 with a 4x12 amp?

Updated
hey is it possible to combine a 2x10 ampilifer with line out to a half stack with 4x12 speakers?...
MORE »
TheSandman

6L6's in Tiny Terror?

Updated
I'm not a fan of the EL84's because they're a little too bright for me, plus I like the saturation the 6L6's give me. I was thinking of getting a TT, could you convert it to take 6L6's instead of the EL84's?...
MORE »
Mr_Goodbomb

Need new 5150 tubes

Updated
And they gotta be from Musician's Friend. My 20% off coupon expires soon. I play metal and hardcore, almost exclusively on the lead channel. I hate tubby lows, and "dark" is not really a sound I'm too into. Infact, my...
MORE »
Shreddy

Boss GT8 users..

Updated
Anyone on the boards use the Boss GT8 other than me? :x If you do, please share your patches :) Cheers, Shreddy...
MORE »
DEFchime

good cheap amps?

Updated
i am trying to find a good amp company that doesnt charge outrageous prices i am currently using a line 6 spider 3 15 watt for recording and at home practicing wich i dont think is that bad but people say otherwise,... and...
MORE »
Kalibur

Tone-Pro bridges vs.Kahler bridges

Updated
Which are better? Which do you prefer? I know somebody told me one time Tone-Pro bridges are easier to change strings with. Whats so special about Kahler bridges? All i know is they cost alot. Floyd Rose bridges suck...
MORE »
Asmodaus

Received the Monster Pro 3500

Updated
I GOT IT AND.... I still have the hum. I've been using the Furman M-8. It's an inexpensive but very nice, functional piece of equipment without any bells and whistles. Comparing it to the 3500 is comparing...
MORE »