ESPdude

Marshall TSL100 or JCM 800 (2203)?

Updated
This is the question that I have been asking myself. Both are 100w full tube amps. However the JCM800 is about $600 more and is only a single channel whereas the TSL is obviously a 3 channel. I have been able to test out...
MORE »
Fordman65

Questions about GCP and GCX

Updated
There is an auction that has both units for sale, they both appear to be in very good condition and the price seems reasonable. They are both the original versions of the units that were made by Digital Music Corp, now...
MORE »
El Jefe

fuzz pedals

Updated
im looking into fuzz pedals for my next purchase, gonna be running it through my blackheart i want some early smashing pumpkins tones, and then get some darker heavier tones like sabbath. im thinking a USA big muff will...
MORE »
ZephMan

Anyone have any SD Custom stuff?

Updated
I was wondering if anyone has ordered some custom shop p/u's from seymour. All I really want is a JB/Jazz set with gold pole pieces....
MORE »
Dark Alone

Programmable Rack EQs Anyone?

Updated
Does anyone know of any? 8o...
MORE »
loversmoon

Line 6 Spider valve or Vox AD50

Updated
I am torn between these two amps...anyone have suggestions? I play mostly metal but occasionally I will put a bit of blues in there. The line 6 spider valve is tempting because it was designed by Bogner. I can't really afford...
MORE »
SOADIronHand13

Sampler Question... i need help.

Updated
Hello, Im very interested in purchasing some sort of sampleing device for my band. Im looking for something that i could simply plug into my computer and put different soundclips, such as dialogue from movies, or strange...
MORE »
ESPdude

Cabinet choice and ohms?

Updated
I have been trying to decide which kind of cabinet I would like to buy if I were to purchase a Marshall JCM 800 100w head. I understand the principles of Ohms and impedance but I am unsure how they relate to amp cabinets...
MORE »
RejecterSR

building a rack?

Updated
so basically i buy the pieces and build it to the dimensions of the equipment i'm getting for it, then the outside cases? it'd have to make it larger than 19" for the basic tuner/effects/bullshit drawers etc since i'm not...
MORE »
electricevil

tube/pedal question

Updated
Heyas, I'm looking to setup a great sounding distortion pedal (ie. kranks dist. maximus) in front of a tube amp. In order to get the best tone out of the pedal, would you want a tube amp with incredible cleans but also alot...
MORE »
therapist

SD SH-14 Custom 5

Updated
Does anyone here use the SD SH-14 Custom 5? I am thinking of getting this pickup but I wanted to hear what people who have it or have used it think. I only use my bridge pickup on the guitar it is going in, so I was looking...
MORE »
japs5607

Has anyone tried the digitech ex-7

Updated
Hi has anyone owned or tried one of these i'm quite curious as they sounds produced from sound pretty cool but i'm wondering how much use it will actually get...
MORE »
Mr Pigwalk

F-Spacing Question

Updated
Does F-Spacing really matter on a rails pickup like the X2N?...
MORE »
Takeoffyouhoser80

POD X3 vs Guitarport

Updated
I already have the guitarport (purchased both metal and effects packs) and it's pretty decent for practice but i'm not too keen on it for recording. It could be just me but I have a hard time finding a really good tone that...
MORE »
guitarplayer7132

Need new amp and multi effects pedals advice please

Updated
Hey guy I will be going away to Michigan State in the fall so I really can't afford to take a huge amp and a bunch of effect pedals. I was looking to buy a 15 watt amp and a digitech RP90 or RP150. I'm not really looking to...
MORE »