Viper Case (non-esp)?

Viper Case (non-esp)?

Updated
im hunting for a case for my Viper, not a huge fan of the ESP cases, any suggestions on an alternative?...
MORE »
unforgiven

pedal order

Updated
should a wah pedal go before or after an overdrive pedal....
MORE »
Carpe Demon

Taking it to the next level

Updated
Howdy all. So I have played for a very long time but unfortunately I really haven't learned a lot about amplification and building a good rig that I could use both for recording and performing. As it is I have a Line 6...
MORE »
Carpe Demon

Recording on my computer

Updated
I have done recording before, but usually I am running a cable from the headphone jack of my amp to the mic of my computer, which isn't the GREATEST of quality, so I am curious if people have any awesome recommendations?...
MORE »
ridner

Do We Have Any Edwards Experts Here?

Updated
Looking for some info on an Edwards E-LP that I just bought. Do you know anything?...
MORE »
Harley Benton PowerPlant Junior (T-Rex copy?)

Harley Benton PowerPlant Junior (T-Rex copy?)

Updated
It's supposedly a downright copy of the T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior (5 isolated 9V DC outlets, 120mA each), and the best part: it's 29 Euro at Thomann. Sounds almost too good to be true but from the small amounts of info on the...
MORE »
Tung-Sol ECC83/12AX7 gold worth double the price?

Tung-Sol ECC83/12AX7 gold worth double the price?

Updated
Has anyone compared the gold pin version against the regular one? Is it only the goldplated pins that makes it cost close to double the price?...
MORE »
Bas D.

Made a new vid of Mesa Dual Rectifier!

Updated
Rainy day here in the south of Holland, so decided to make a vid. The music in the intro is from a song from my band, Viatora. wSyIRY6rJEA&feature Cheers;)...
MORE »
Guitar1

Any Dr. Z, M12, 1x12 Amp Owners

Updated
I am looking for a pedal friendly combo amp and found the Dr. Z, M12, 1 x 12. Any reason not to go with it?...
MORE »
Metahead

Amp verses Pedal for metal distortion

Updated
does anyone with good rigs use pedals for metal distortion or are they for people with not amazing amps?...
MORE »
matti

Digitech rp500 vs Line 6 HD300?

Updated
Hey everyone, new member here. I'm ordering my EC-1000 soon and still not too sure what effects pedal i should get. Watched several reviews on both and still not sure if the HD amp models on the HD300 would be better than...
MORE »
Cryptos

New Yamaha EMX 512 SC powered mixer

Updated
MORE »
Nespr0

Good audio/video recorder?

Updated
Looking for an easy to use video/audio recorder. Like the Zoom Q3. Anyone use that before? Or something like it? I want to have something to record my guitars with after I build them, and I have been wanting to do a step by...
MORE »
active pickup murder

active pickup murder

Updated
So my actives werent turning down all the way when i turned the volume knob to zero, but it would if i fiddled with the jack a little. So i decided to look around in in. I resoldered the jack. And i may have accidentally...
MORE »
EMG 57 / 66 vs Het Set

EMG 57 / 66 vs Het Set

Updated
Ive used EMG 81's, 85's and 60's for a long time, but I recently picked up the Het Set and Im really happy with them in my LTD EXP (pre lawsuit). Now Im thinking about putting the new 57/66 set in one of my EC's, mostly...
MORE »