Ajk89

Which cab to get

Updated
I got a new engl powerball and want a new cab to go with it, but which one to get? I'm thinking either the engl 4x12 pro or a Marshall 1960. The Marshall will save me a few $ but I can't decide . Any advice would be...
MORE »
I want to replace my black Floyd Rose on my Alexi 600 but I dont know what r2,r3,r4 means. Help?

I want to replace my black Floyd Rose on my Alexi 600 but I dont know what r2,r3,r4 means. Help?

Updated
I want a replacement bridge for my alexi 600 but I dont know witch one out of the following are the right ones for my guitar Floyd Rose Original Series Tremolo Bridge with R2 Nut Gold   FLOYD ROSE ORIGINAL TREMOLO GOLD W/...
MORE »
Spoonboy

suggest me a small, flat freindly amp.

Updated
lo, Since moving into a flat I've hardly used my guitar, because my current amp (ENGL Screamer combo) is far too loud to use. So, I'm looking at getting a small practice amp. I have no idea what's out there so was...
MORE »
Looking for guitar-strap (EC-401VF DMZ LD)

Looking for guitar-strap (EC-401VF DMZ LD)

Updated
Hi guys   I am looking for a guitar strap for my EC-401VF DMZ Lemon Drop (http://www.espguitars.com/products/9612-ec-401vf-dmz-ld?category_id=1963292-ec-series) I wanted something in purple/turquoise/blue-leather (20$ -...
MORE »
Post your set up here!

Post your set up here!

Updated
Think I'd jump up on the oppertunity and start this. Its nice to see what other's spend thier money on. Post pictures of your set here and share any secrets you may have. 

Mine is a Keeley mod Boos SD-1. I am going to...
MORE »
DREAM RIG

DREAM RIG

Updated
If you could put together the ultimate rig what would it be? Amps, Cabs, Speakers, Effects, Cables, Accessorries?...
MORE »
Jeremy D.

Pickups? What are the best?

Updated
Hey guys I want to swap out the pickups in my Gibson SG Standard and I cant make a decision.  I'm debating whether to get an Emg 81 for the bridge with a EMG66 in the neck, the JH Emg set or go passive and get a dimarzio...
MORE »
Focusrite Vs Lexicon

Focusrite Vs Lexicon

Updated
I know, google it... but I'd like to hear feedback from every source. I'm looking for an audio interface and 2 got my eye. 1st is Lexicon alpha, 2nd is Focusrite Scarlett Solo. If anybody had experiences with either brand or...
MORE »
Pickups...

Pickups...

Updated
Evening all, Can anyone recommend a great bridge humbucker pickup for a Les Paul style guitar that is very versatile? I use this guitar for clean sounds, crunchy sounds, rocky driven sounds and right up to full metal riffage...
MORE »
palie p.

Ibanez TSA15

Updated
hi im actually planning to buy a new amp for jamming/practice alone in my bedroom, im thinking to buy a Ibanez TSA15 combo which im gonna use my Nano Metal Muff pedal for distortion tone. my concern is, i dont know if this is...
MORE »
Do you NEED an acoustic amp for an acoustic guitar?

Do you NEED an acoustic amp for an acoustic guitar?

Updated
Hi everyone, I am aware that there are amps specific for electric and acoustic guitars but I was wondering if i could use my amp, (specifically a Blackstar HT-5R) to amplify an acoustic guitar. I also have a solid state amp...
MORE »
DSSuperSaiyan

Roland Cube: 20 watts or 40?

Updated
Hey guys I'm getting a new amp but I'm not sure what to go for. I'm trying to go for the Slayerish/Lamb of God like sound (I've got a Ibanez), so is a Roland Cube XL good for over the top distortions? I'm looking at a mid...
MORE »
HeavyAir Pickups

HeavyAir Pickups

Updated
Hey all,  I have had some awesome pickups sent to me from HeavyAir Pickups. They are a hand made custom pickup place here in UK.  http://heavyair.co.uk/ becuase they were so nice to me, i decided to help out with a review...
MORE »
Les Paul model wiring help needed!

Les Paul model wiring help needed!

Updated
Hello there, I am building my own Les Paul model guitar and need a little help with the wiring, mailny the capacitors. Do they have a positive and negative side? And if so which goes to volume and which goes to...
MORE »
ESP MX-250 hard shell case help

ESP MX-250 hard shell case help

Updated
Hey everyone, I'm getting an MX-250 soon but the guy that I am buying it from doesn't have a case for it and I've been searhing around a lot for one but I can't seem to find one. Can anyone help me out? 

Thanks (:...
MORE »