Stephen C

Thinking about Edwards

Updated
Hey all, so I've got an LTD Alexi 200 and I absolutely love it.  I might be able to purchase an Edwards V as well.  I've heard great things from the Japanese versions as well as loving the custom shop stuff (I know they're...
MORE »
joaopedro.dsvb

Trouble fitting strap locks on my LTD

Updated
Recently I bought an LTD EC-10 and noticed that it's strap bolts (idk how they are called) are quite bigger than the bolts on my other guitars. I really don't like when I have to play on a guitar without any strap lock...
MORE »
EMG Het Set in Gibby LPC - finish?

EMG Het Set in Gibby LPC - finish?

Updated
Torn between which finish option to go for with these - I have a black LPC and don't know whether to stick with gold or not. Does anyone have good pics of any of the variants in a Les Paul Custom to sway my decision? I'm...
MORE »
Fitting an EX on a triple stand

Fitting an EX on a triple stand

Updated
Hey guys, I just bought my third guitar and I want to put them all on a triple stand like so: Does anyone know if an EX shape will fit in that securely?  Without tending to fall on the big spike side?   Would appreciate...
MORE »
Anthony B.

400 series tele

Updated
looking for a 400 series tele in shell pink or daphne blue with rosewood board. Thanks...
MORE »
Anthony B.

Lefty neck

Updated
looking for lefty esp 400 series neck with rosewood board, any version. Thanks...
MORE »
My passion : guitars !

My passion : guitars !

Updated
Hello everyone ! I'm new to this forum ! Thanks for welcoming me here. Let me introduce myself in videos, it's funnier this way. 8 guitars comparison 8 strings guitar covers : Metallica "Sad but True" DOA "You spin me...
MORE »
Adam  C.

Takayoshi Ohmura

Updated
anyone know if they'll release a signature over here or a model similar to his? I love his tone and love the shape of his snapper models but esp/ltd don't seem to make guitars with three single coils or two emg's in a snapper...
MORE »
Xtone with Phat cat and????

Xtone with Phat cat and????

Updated
Hello,  I own an Esp Ltd Xtone ps-1, and i want to change the pu's with an p90 Phat Cat in the neck and maybe with something like a bareknuckle mule in the bridge? All i knoww is I really like a full bridge sound for rock...
MORE »
New Gear Is Always Fun.....

New Gear Is Always Fun.....

Updated
Picked up a Mesa 4x12 the other day. She sounds incredibly massive.  My Mark V 25 sounds Killer with it!                     This set up reminds me of those big buff dudes that have tiny heads and big ass bodies...
MORE »
Mycall1983

Guitar cleaning products

Updated
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if ESP make there own cleaning products?...
MORE »
NAD Mesa

NAD Mesa

Updated
Picked up a mini recto to go along with my mini Mark. Both great amps.  The mark is probably the better all around amp.   Anyone else played both? ...
MORE »
Glow In The Dark

Glow In The Dark

Updated
Hey guys! I ordered a Custom guitar pick from Patrick Hufschmid in Switzerland. This thing is pretty badass! Thought i'd share it with you guys. The glow on this thing is insane!      Cheers!     ...
MORE »
Fred B.

ESP Viper 301, Amp Suggestions?

Updated
I've just inherited an ESP LTD VIPER-330 with the flame/maple design. Its my first step into the world of electric from acoustic. I've been managing without an amp since my old gibson amp died a death. As i've been playing...
MORE »
Seymour Duncan Slash Pickups

Seymour Duncan Slash Pickups

Updated
Has anyone changed the LH-150 pickups with the Seymour Duncan Slash pickups?  If so, was there a noticeable difference in tone?...
MORE »