gab4554

Tuners

Updated
Whats the diffrence between Schaller, Sperzel and Gotoh tuners. Which one are better then others and why?...
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

Triple Rectifier w/ EL34's?

Updated
Anyone in here have any experience with EL34's in a Recto? I searched on the Boogie Board and came up pretty empty. I think my bud's Triple sounds great and he has 6l6's in his, but I know my 5150II sounded absolutely brutal...
MORE »
Recommend me Power Supplies

Recommend me Power Supplies

Updated
See title. Sick of changing batteries in all of my pedals. I need something with at least three 9V DC outs. Quiet, reliable, etc. Been looking at the T-Rex FuelTank and DC Brick....
MORE »
Richie C

Drum samples for Ableton Live

Updated
I've got the Line 6 TonePort with the Ableton software and was wondering if anyone else uses/used this a lot and could point me in the direction of how to start putting together a simple drum track for jamming to. Are...
MORE »
JacksonRR1

Which has the most gain?

Updated
Which has the most gain and the best sound? The 6505 or Dual Rectifier. I've heard a lot say the 6505 and I'm hoping it does since its cheaper....
MORE »
13strings2kill

Randall Bringing The Metal......

Updated
Soi've never been a RANDALL fan,but they got 3 new amps coming out in 2008. we got the NINJA, the ARCHETYPE and KIRK HAMMETT. i like the archetype, i really want a soild-state amp (man miss the old marshall valvestate). ...
MORE »
nivek41

Changed Cabinets and lost my tone, help!!

Updated
I recently changed cabinets from a generic custom made cabinet to a Mesa Boogie Rectifier cabinet. I play through a JSX head and the sound has definitely gotten a lot looser through the new cabinet. I can't seem to dial...
MORE »
Metfuk

Mesa/Boogie TriAxis

Updated
So, I have a TriAxis now for the coming week. I went to a music store and they had a used one and I wanted to try it out. I am a regular there and I know the people a bit. So the guy said "Well instead of trying it out here,...
MORE »
Jace Kiburz

so im gonna build a rack...

Updated
my guitar teacher helped me figure out what to get and i wanted some second opinions as well... so this is what i think im gonna do 6 space skb rack case furman BBE sonic maximizer lexicon mpx1 effects...
MORE »
gab4554

EMG Afterburner?

Updated
what is this?...
MORE »
Bridge The Void

Do you reckon Line6 will do a Pod X3 Pro?

Updated
For my rig plan, the XT-Pro fits so much more neatly than a Live version would, but before I shell on the XT Pro I'd be gutted if I went an bought one and then the X3 Pro came out. Anyone know if there are plans for an X3...
MORE »
ShreddyKrueger

Free Spider Valve!!!

Updated
guys, this is awesome. i was checking my e-mail on monday, and American Musical Supply had a message for me titled: Congratulations!. so i opened it up, and turns out, in the contest for a 212 lin 6 spider valve i entered i...
MORE »
kingofvs

Where do you get your strings?

Updated
I usually go to the shop to get strings. I was wondering what websites you all would recommend so I can save a buck or two. Thanks....
MORE »
Axle

Seymour Duncan-Should the '78 be used on ESP guitars.

Updated
The '78 is a rarely ordered custom shop model, but should it be mass produced and put on any guitar? The MSRP of the pickup might make the instrument's MSRP go up too....
MORE »
Kalibur

Are Dean Razorbacks any good?

Updated
Has anyone here played a Dean Razorback or Razorback V? Are they any good? Are they really worth the price? I know for a fact their extremely overpriced....
MORE »