Mahalo

Ernie ball Strings

Updated
I usually use D'Addarios on my guitars. Decided to try a set of Ernie ball strings and they sounded and felt great for about 5 days (playing 2 or 3 hours a day). The D'Addarios usually last for a few weeks at least. Has...
MORE »
Richie C

Electronic Drum Kit

Updated
I'm looking to pick up an electronic drum kit and was hoping some of you guys and girls may have some suggestions as to what kind I should be looking at. I'm not looking to drop a lot of cash but if I see value in spending...
MORE »
BLS

Blackheart 5 watt Tube Amp

Updated
Anybody got one? If so what are your thought on it?...
MORE »
galacticat

Vox Valvetronix clean channel?

Updated
I've got a new guitar on the way and I need to figure out an amp solution pretty quick here. My initial thought was that I'd just run the 6-string though my Ampeg BA-115T (I play bass now and this 6 string will be my first)....
MORE »
Radiopools

First time string gauge change

Updated
Herro, I'm going from a .10 gauge set to an .11 gauge set. The .10's were the factory setup strings. I'm wondering what kind of maintenence I need to do to keep my guitar in good shape when I change the string gauge. Thanks...
MORE »
Hisashi

Pocket pod

Updated
Hi, Ive a few questions about the pocket pod for you guys that uses them. 1. So what the device does is basically give you pre set tones, so you dont have to ass around with the settings on your amp. 2. Will the quality...
MORE »
MyApocalypse

Good Amps for Melodic Metal

Updated
Hey guys, I was wondering what a good amp would be for melodic metal stuff like kalmah or bodom. I'd prefer a half stack that would suit this type of music, but any size amp would be fine.I'm open to any brands as long as it...
MORE »
ZephMan

Racks!!!!

Updated
No, I mean guitar racks. I wanna see everyone's rack/stereo setups. I'm thinking of going stereo....
MORE »
LosingReality

7 strings?

Updated
What is the tuning on 7 strings Also are they hard to play? can they be used as a 6 string as well....by just not fretting the 7th ? Thanks...
MORE »
vitod

Anyone have a Randall V2?

Updated
I'm looking into this amp. I currently have a Marshall VS100 and was wondering how this new Randall is. Of course I'd try it out first, but I want to get a some feedback. Do you like/love and how would you rate it?...
MORE »
T-nuts

Preamp Tubes

Updated
I am looking into replacing the preamp tubes in my 6505. Now I just did the Power Tubes and they needed to be biased but what do you have to do for Preamp tubes? Also, any suggestions on what kind?...
MORE »
gothicpheonix

Silletto/revelution/vh4/other

Updated
im looking for a head mainly for bedroom use but i still want it too be ballsy. I play thick bluesy metal with influences like Brand new sin/bls/soil/down/black sabbath. I need a ballsy scooped thick metal rhythm sound and i...
MORE »
Rainingashes

I hell want a EXP!

Updated
Hey guys, i live in Perth in Australia and im kind of new here as well, and have been dreaming of a ESP MX250, or any esp that is in the EXP shape as long as it looks like a hetfield guitar (he is my idol) and is either...
MORE »
Asmodaus

What's a fair price for a used Mesa trad cab?

Updated
I'm looking for one and for some of the prices on ebay + shipping I'm only a couple hundred from new prices....
MORE »
PUPs for LP?

PUPs for LP?

Updated
i have a LP copy with crappy PUPs and i want to get a new set, i was thinking about JB/59 with Nickel covers any suggestions? i dont have an extreme budget and dont want to do another EMG setup...
MORE »