unforgiven

ouija body decals

Updated
anyone ever buy these on ebay? how hard are they to put on?...
MORE »
Lawliet

sustainer problem

Updated
Can I power a sustainer as well as an active single coil pick up by a single battery? I would like to put a sustainer and pickup in a humbucker space on the guitar. If not, any recommendation for a passive one? not...
MORE »
Burning Head

Hardshell case for a TA-600 and Snakebyte

Updated
Newbie here! Does anyone know what type of ESP hardshell case can fit a TA-600 bass and the James Hetfield Snakebyte guitar? There isn't much info about these cases out there. Thanks....
MORE »
metallimat

Kirk Signature Wah Pedal

Updated
hey, sorry if this has been asked before but is there any difference between the Original Cry Baby and the Kirk Signature apart from the looks and the price!? Any help/feedback would be appreciated!...
MORE »
Power Adapter Question

Power Adapter Question

Updated
I have a Jim Dunlop power adapter and was wondering if it would work with a Boss FC-50 Midi Foot Controller? I have a Boss PSA120T power adapter, but it is currently powering my Boss pedals on my non-midi rig. The only...
MORE »
ESPEngelke

help with guitar rig experiment...

Updated
When guitarists use like multiple Amp heads all plugged into eachother, what are they set too? I imagine if they all were set to the heaviest loudest tone itd blow the cab, lol... so what are they all set too? Im thinking...
MORE »
Blackstar amps?

Blackstar amps?

Updated
I am considering getting a venue series 20ht head and was wondering what good or bad people have heard about it? I was going to get theEgnater rebel30 but heard demos of it at full gain and I was not impressed. Let me get...
MORE »
gtrjoe

F/S Orig.'94 Vintage Plus

Updated
To those that helped thanks - To the know it alls - I bet you guys are really good guitar players :lol Try practicing instead of typing I'm sure you need it (and use a fucking metronome) :rollin :rollin:rollin...
MORE »
Doublecutter

What guitar of yours is your favorite?

Updated
Currently mine is my 2008 fall limited taylor. GA body, cedar top, koa back and sides. Tone is warm but still retains some of the "bite" taylors are renowned for. Awesome fingerstyle guitar....
MORE »
David_VI

Gig bag / Soft case for cycling?

Updated
Trying to save money here, I've already started cycling to uni on days I don't need my guitar but still on two of the week where I do the car is in use still. I've considered getting a decent softcase so I can cycle those...
MORE »
MontyW

Moved

Updated
Moved...
MORE »
Gaetan

wrong placewrong place

Updated
wrong place...
MORE »
nd1377

my esp ltd guitars for sale

Updated
I am trying to sell some of my guitars. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the following guitars and I can send pictures and info to you. The guitars I have for sale: Esp Ltd 1000 Goldtop Alnico Pro...
MORE »
formoutofchaos

blackstar amps

Updated
i was back ordered on the 5HT-R so i took home the 1 watt with the head speaker combo, originally i played the 20 watt with a mxr fullbone pedal and it was thick and strong , this 1 w sounds weak with the same pedal, and i...
MORE »
Used Cab Choice Framus or Genz Benz

Used Cab Choice Framus or Genz Benz

Updated
Hey guys I'm looking for a good used cab locally and have come across two, both about an hour and a half away. The first is a Framus 4x12 loaded with Eminence Swamp Thangs and Tonkers (not in an X pattern) and the guys...
MORE »