ESPEngelke

Multiple-in-one guitar cases?

Updated
Do they have any guitar cases that can hold 2 or even 3 guitars? I'm going to be traveling a lot to start recording soon and I'm gunna be using the train, so it'd be nice to not walk on looking like a hobo haha. Thanks...
MORE »
Josh J.

Hd 500

Updated
Picking one up this week and wanted to see if anyone has tips. Thanks...
MORE »
Rack system tips

Rack system tips

Updated
I'd like to get some tips about what to buy. I want to get me a racksystem to go with my amp. Eightes hair metal (Dokken etc) style. I run on an Bugera 333xl at the moment but I will replace it with a custom built amp...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

EMG 85 guys help please

Updated
ok i have always preferred the emg 60 for the neck but a guitar im going to be picking up comes with an 85 ive been considering leaving it in there. does anyone have clips of the 85 clean and thick solo stuff ie fade to...
MORE »
Duellist

Amp and Effects Pedal Questions

Updated
Hey all, Relatively new here and just bought my first ESP last week(H-1001fm) and so far its hands down the best guitar Ive ever owned. Anyways, I'm looking for a half decent amp to noodle around with at home and have pretty...
MORE »
Shredz

Xotic EP Booster

Updated
Anyone got one? What do ya think? Where in the chain do you have it? Cheers lads....
MORE »
Digiadaamore

EB 52 low E sounds muddy

Updated
Hey guys i just swapped the 48 from my power slinkies out for a 52 in an effort to have better balanced tension. I dont know if its the heavier string but now it sounds much less defined than before also my tremsprings are a...
MORE »
ESPsherpa

James Trussart

Updated
Does anybody know if James has EMG's in his trussart deville's? i know he has them in his explorer but i cant find info on the other guitars....
MORE »
MetallibangeR

Mesa tube question

Updated
Hey guys, I got a Mark V a week ago and one of the tubes was dead. I talked to Mesa and they sent a new pair of tubes which arrived today. The match group on them is GRN. The rest of the tubes in the amp say the same thing. I...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

string info please

Updated
Hey guys im currently using exl110's im thinking about trying the 110+. Would a guitar with a floyd need a truss adjustment for this change?...
MORE »
Shredz

Sansamp psa 1?

Updated
Howdy lads, first post here, I've got an old PSA 1 which I love, but being a gear whore I'm always on the hunt for something to satisfy the gas. How do you guitar slayers rate the PSA 1 compared to modern amp simulaters...
MORE »
Got My Blackstar Head!

Got My Blackstar Head!

Updated
Ok, I received my new ht Studio 20w head yesterday and played the hell out of it last night. This is my first valve amp so I have a question: is it normal to have what sounds like 60 cycle hum even though I use emgs? Is it...
MORE »
Sr Shred

Cusack Screamer search

Updated
Anyone have or know someone that has the older Cusack Screamer that wants to part with it shoot me a PM or let me know.. Thanks...
MORE »
strngthbyndstrngth

JCM 800 Problems

Updated
ok.... I picked up an old 80's JCM 800 50 watt 2 channel (model 2205) with a 1960a slant cab for $500.00 (I'll post pics, but we all know what Marshall half stack looks like.) The person I bought it from bought it new in...
MORE »
Congee

Battery box for Eclipse?

Updated
I recently purchased an Eclipse Custom and I'm thinking about installing a battery box to reduce the wear and tear of future battery changes. I'm considering doing something similar to what WildeStarr did in a previous post....
MORE »