Gravity Storm Pickups?

Gravity Storm Pickups?

Updated
I am almost done building a custom JEM, and I was considering using the new Dimarzio Gravity Storm pickups. Anyone try a pair yet? Thoughts? I know there are tons of variables with woods and bridges, but regardless, I...
MORE »
waitingtowreck

Looking for mh1000 black w/ emgs

Updated
Posted this in another thread but... Hi all, after lurking this board for months I gues I am finally able to post. Ive been looking for this guitar for a while now and cant seem to find it. I am looking for the BLACK model...
MORE »
The Kid

HESU Cabs???

Updated
What's up everyone. I'm considering buying a 2X12 cab for my Rockerverb 100 MKII. I came across Hesu Cabs, from Poland, and was wondering if anyone has any experience or has played one of these??? There's really not a lot of...
MORE »
unforgiven

bbe sonic stomp

Updated
what does this pedal do and is it worth buying one? thanks...
MORE »
Buffered Input Question

Buffered Input Question

Updated
I am probably picking up a BBE Sonic Stomp pedal for my Marshall rig sometime in the future and noticed that it says it has a Buffered Input and that got me wondering. My Marshall head is an old JCM800 era Artist 3203 and...
MORE »
camer138

Peters Hydra / Esp Horizon NT-II (Anderson H3 pickup)

Updated
The Anderson H3 transformed this guitar into the best sounding guitar I have ever played(it sounded great before as well).. I'm a 7-string player now so it doesn't see nearly as much attention, but for fun I plugged it into...
MORE »
Guitar1
cicada71

Amp query ?

Updated
I just wanted a couple opinions on these 2 amps I 've seen come up for sale, Bugera 6262-212 tube combo amp and a Peavey Valveking 100. I've read the Bugera is a cheaper version of the 5150 not sure how accurate this is...
MORE »
Eric C.

Optical wah pedals.

Updated
Hey everyone, I saw In Flames, All shall perish, Demon Hunter and Battlecross on thursday night. They were all fantastic. But Battlecross blew my mind. I met them after the show and they were super cool too. As i was...
MORE »
Viper Case (non-esp)?

Viper Case (non-esp)?

Updated
im hunting for a case for my Viper, not a huge fan of the ESP cases, any suggestions on an alternative?...
MORE »
unforgiven

pedal order

Updated
should a wah pedal go before or after an overdrive pedal....
MORE »
Carpe Demon

Taking it to the next level

Updated
Howdy all. So I have played for a very long time but unfortunately I really haven't learned a lot about amplification and building a good rig that I could use both for recording and performing. As it is I have a Line 6...
MORE »
Carpe Demon

Recording on my computer

Updated
I have done recording before, but usually I am running a cable from the headphone jack of my amp to the mic of my computer, which isn't the GREATEST of quality, so I am curious if people have any awesome recommendations?...
MORE »
ridner

Do We Have Any Edwards Experts Here?

Updated
Looking for some info on an Edwards E-LP that I just bought. Do you know anything?...
MORE »
Harley Benton PowerPlant Junior (T-Rex copy?)

Harley Benton PowerPlant Junior (T-Rex copy?)

Updated
It's supposedly a downright copy of the T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior (5 isolated 9V DC outlets, 120mA each), and the best part: it's 29 Euro at Thomann. Sounds almost too good to be true but from the small amounts of info on the...
MORE »