Guitar1

Any Dr. Z, M12, 1x12 Amp Owners

Updated
I am looking for a pedal friendly combo amp and found the Dr. Z, M12, 1 x 12. Any reason not to go with it?...
MORE »
Metahead

Amp verses Pedal for metal distortion

Updated
does anyone with good rigs use pedals for metal distortion or are they for people with not amazing amps?...
MORE »
matti

Digitech rp500 vs Line 6 HD300?

Updated
Hey everyone, new member here. I'm ordering my EC-1000 soon and still not too sure what effects pedal i should get. Watched several reviews on both and still not sure if the HD amp models on the HD300 would be better than...
MORE »
Cryptos

New Yamaha EMX 512 SC powered mixer

Updated
MORE »
Nespr0

Good audio/video recorder?

Updated
Looking for an easy to use video/audio recorder. Like the Zoom Q3. Anyone use that before? Or something like it? I want to have something to record my guitars with after I build them, and I have been wanting to do a step by...
MORE »
active pickup murder

active pickup murder

Updated
So my actives werent turning down all the way when i turned the volume knob to zero, but it would if i fiddled with the jack a little. So i decided to look around in in. I resoldered the jack. And i may have accidentally...
MORE »
EMG 57 / 66 vs Het Set

EMG 57 / 66 vs Het Set

Updated
Ive used EMG 81's, 85's and 60's for a long time, but I recently picked up the Het Set and Im really happy with them in my LTD EXP (pre lawsuit). Now Im thinking about putting the new 57/66 set in one of my EC's, mostly...
MORE »
ICERUNNER

Red. Monkey. Guitar. Straps

Updated
Mine turned up last week after 3 weeks of waiting Wow these are Awsome u can feel the quality hand made leather I would recommend these to everybody...
MORE »
cornpunks

Line 6 Pod XP direct to amp cab

Updated
My JCM 800 is needing re-tubed but I just cant afford to do this at the moment. As I do not have any other amp I am wondering if I can connect my Line 6 pro pod Xt live directly into my 1960a cab. Has anyone done this...
MORE »
Tegamal

Boss GT-8

Updated
Can it switch channels on a 5150 212, I seem to remember hearing it could....
MORE »
dimebagfan01

New Amp Help!

Updated
What's up guys. So after having a few band practices with everyone (minus the bass player for now) I've found that my Peavey VK100 just doesn't cut it in a band situation. It won't cut-through and I've tried a few tricks to...
MORE »
eetfuk14

Bugera??

Updated
Ok so I found a Bugera cab on CL for $125. I'm thinking it's totally worth it. If I reload it with V 30s/ET 65s from Warehouse....
MORE »
tyler t.

Pickup choice help

Updated
So i picked up an SC200 and i want to find a decent middle pick up. im planning on getting a Dsonic for the bridge. Onions?...
MORE »
StimoS

Building a rig need help

Updated
Hey guys. So I have been out of the loop for a long time and am looking to upgrade my gear. I have a couple restrictions if you will, 1 being when setting up a pedal rig, i want to use my mods effects and wah through the loop...
MORE »
ICERUNNER

My Live Amp Setup

Updated
Just thought id share a image of my awsome orange amp setup carnt even turn it up past 0.5 in the house with out rattling the windows carnt beat 100% full brittish made tube power...
MORE »