palie p.

Ibanez TSA15

Updated
hi im actually planning to buy a new amp for jamming/practice alone in my bedroom, im thinking to buy a Ibanez TSA15 combo which im gonna use my Nano Metal Muff pedal for distortion tone. my concern is, i dont know if this is...
MORE »
Dean C.

Any thoughts on Boss NS-2 Noise supressor?

Updated
I've always wanted to know what people think about this pedal I have never used it, but i heard it is pretty good what is your opinon?...
MORE »
Vox Stomplab?

Vox Stomplab?

Updated
Anybody tried one of these out? I'm having a really hard time finding anyone discussing the distortion abilities of this cheap little thing. Considering I'm currently jamming in a Doom/Fuzz band I don't need razor sharp...
MORE »
Looking for guitar-strap (EC-401VF DMZ LD)

Looking for guitar-strap (EC-401VF DMZ LD)

Updated
Hi guys   I am looking for a guitar strap for my EC-401VF DMZ Lemon Drop (http://www.espguitars.com/products/9612-ec-401vf-dmz-ld?category_id=1963292-ec-series) I wanted something in purple/turquoise/blue-leather (20$ -...
MORE »
Dave P.

ESP ML25 Strap or ???

Updated
None of my local shops have any straps I like that don't say Gibson or Fender on them or cost a fortune. I love the ESP shield logo and was thinking of the ML25 Shield strap but less likely to see that in a local store than...
MORE »
HeavyAir Pickups

HeavyAir Pickups

Updated
Hey all,  I have had some awesome pickups sent to me from HeavyAir Pickups. They are a hand made custom pickup place here in UK.  http://heavyair.co.uk/ becuase they were so nice to me, i decided to help out with a review...
MORE »
raphalrocks r.

EC Pedals

Updated
Hi,
Did you see the new guitar switching system – the SUPERSWITCHER 2 by EC Pedals?
They started an INDIEGOGO project for it in order to get some funds and they are selling it in a veryyyy good price!check it out! its...
MORE »
I want to replace my black Floyd Rose on my Alexi 600 but I dont know what r2,r3,r4 means. Help?

I want to replace my black Floyd Rose on my Alexi 600 but I dont know what r2,r3,r4 means. Help?

Updated
I want a replacement bridge for my alexi 600 but I dont know witch one out of the following are the right ones for my guitar Floyd Rose Original Series Tremolo Bridge with R2 Nut Gold   FLOYD ROSE ORIGINAL TREMOLO GOLD W/...
MORE »
Dave P.

FRX Tombstone Case

Updated
I would argue, that the FRX becomes ESP's identifying design... as Stratocaster is to Fender, Les Paul to Gibson etc... Where many guitar models (all companies) can be equated to being based on or a variation of another...
MORE »
Ajk89

Which cab to get

Updated
I got a new engl powerball and want a new cab to go with it, but which one to get? I'm thinking either the engl 4x12 pro or a Marshall 1960. The Marshall will save me a few $ but I can't decide . Any advice would be...
MORE »
multi effects processor suggestions

multi effects processor suggestions

Updated
I currently have a Zoom G2G that I love, starting to crap out on me and they are not available other than ebay right now.  any suggestions on a processor that is easy to use and sounds good right out of the box without me...
MORE »
ironball or mini recto

ironball or mini recto

Updated
That's it in a nutshell.  Anybody have experience with either?  I'm probably gonna have to order one blind as I can't find one near by.  I realize that for the price I could fit the full size heads but I don't need the volume...
MORE »
Focusrite Vs Lexicon

Focusrite Vs Lexicon

Updated
I know, google it... but I'd like to hear feedback from every source. I'm looking for an audio interface and 2 got my eye. 1st is Lexicon alpha, 2nd is Focusrite Scarlett Solo. If anybody had experiences with either brand or...
MORE »
Jeremy D.

Pickups? What are the best?

Updated
Hey guys I want to swap out the pickups in my Gibson SG Standard and I cant make a decision.  I'm debating whether to get an Emg 81 for the bridge with a EMG66 in the neck, the JH Emg set or go passive and get a dimarzio...
MORE »
Soldered vs no solder

Soldered vs no solder

Updated
In my EMG swap on my FX-260 I opened my LTD Snakebyte for reference only to see it's all been soldered.  Since the ltd snakebyte uses the JH signature pickups wondering why it doesn't use the solderless connectors?  Is it...
MORE »