Specialty Guitar Picks

Specialty Guitar Picks

Updated
Has anyone here tried any kind of specialty picks? Bone, tusk Abalone or some kind of custom pick? I've been looking at Hufschmid plectrums and some seem pretty badass! I use Jazz III's so any info on companies and...
MORE »
Anyone using EMG 85-7

Anyone using EMG 85-7

Updated
Hello, I haven't heard or seen much about this pup, if anyone is using the 85-7 either in the bridge or neck position I'd like to know more about the tone you can get out of this pickup. I'm currently using the 81-7 and 707...
MORE »
Tubescreamer Mini

Tubescreamer Mini

Updated
Anyone else tried one of these with EMG 81?...
MORE »
I'm new here - just wanted to introduce myself

I'm new here - just wanted to introduce myself

Updated
Hi all, I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself.  I am looking forward to meeting cool new people here, engaging in great gear and music discussions, and hopefully add to the collective knowledge and wisdom in...
MORE »
Adam  C.

Takayoshi Ohmura

Updated
anyone know if they'll release a signature over here or a model similar to his? I love his tone and love the shape of his snapper models but esp/ltd don't seem to make guitars with three single coils or two emg's in a snapper...
MORE »
Fred B.

ESP Viper 301, Amp Suggestions?

Updated
I've just inherited an ESP LTD VIPER-330 with the flame/maple design. Its my first step into the world of electric from acoustic. I've been managing without an amp since my old gibson amp died a death. As i've been playing...
MORE »
Vintage Amps

Vintage Amps

Updated
Hi everyone, Thought you guys might like to check out a new page I've made featuring 4 vintage amps from the 50's and early 60's, played by Juan Pablo Ordonez at my recording studio in Sydney.  There's a video on each one,...
MORE »
Adapters and how to best connect them.

Adapters and how to best connect them.

Updated
Hi folks,   I have bought a MXR c Brick and now I'm wondering how it's best to plug & unplug this baby? What I'm worried about is, is doing it the wrong way. Can you, for an example, leave it in the wall socket and just...
MORE »
New Gear Is Always Fun.....

New Gear Is Always Fun.....

Updated
Picked up a Mesa 4x12 the other day. She sounds incredibly massive.  My Mark V 25 sounds Killer with it!                     This set up reminds me of those big buff dudes that have tiny heads and big ass bodies...
MORE »
Help me identify this ESP bass

Help me identify this ESP bass

Updated
Please let me know if you know the model name to this bass or how much its worth thanks. ...
MORE »
Mycall1983

Guitar cleaning products

Updated
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if ESP make there own cleaning products?...
MORE »
Digitech XP300 Space Station

Digitech XP300 Space Station

Updated
Is there any pedal out there that can mimic tones like the Digitech Space Station?   Any alternative?    Cheers ...
MORE »
Xtone with Phat cat and????

Xtone with Phat cat and????

Updated
Hello,  I own an Esp Ltd Xtone ps-1, and i want to change the pu's with an p90 Phat Cat in the neck and maybe with something like a bareknuckle mule in the bridge? All i knoww is I really like a full bridge sound for rock...
MORE »
Rack Gear / Pedal Board

Rack Gear / Pedal Board

Updated
Anyone putting together a rack unit? Or a pedal board? What do you have in your arsenal of pedals and racks?...
MORE »
Anthony H.

Toggle Switch with EMG

Updated
Hello everyone I recently purchased a pair of emg pickups,
57-7h / 66-7h Active

Though I need to purchase a new 3 way toggle switch for it, and I cannot find any good one or one that will work. This will be my...
MORE »