RevShredder

Tube amp help...

Updated
Hey dudes, I just picked up a Crate V33 head (for cheap!), it has had the resistor error corrected, re-tubed and biased. It runs into a 1983 4X12 Crate cab with Celestion GM70s I think. My question is, at volume is kicks some...
MORE »
Orange Cabinet used prices

Orange Cabinet used prices

Updated
I'm going to have a look at an Orange cab tomorrow PPC412 to be exact in black. The guy is asking $800 for it and according to him it's mint and he bought it six months ago new. Is this a reasonable price? I'm thinking...
MORE »
TonyFlyingSquirrel

Wah/Crybaby Shootout.

Updated
Did a search, only found a few one on one comparisons, thought I'd make a poll for tangible numbers. Cast your votes for favorite selection, & feel free post why you picked one over any/all others....
MORE »
Which strings for...

Which strings for...

Updated
Hi all, I have an LTC EC-2005 (30 years anniversary) and an LTD H-1000 Deluxe, both with EMG81 pickups. On my EX-2005, I have 10-13-15-26-36-46 strings, and it is tuned in a half step down (Eb-Ab-Db-Gb-Bb-Eb) and I feel that...
MORE »
Wah Pedals

Wah Pedals

Updated
Hi everyone. Been looking at getting a wah pedal recently and really spoilt for choice! The standard Dunlop Cry Baby looks like a good choice because it's popular and quite cheap. I've also seen the Cry Baby from Hell whihc...
MORE »
Modeling Amplifiers

Modeling Amplifiers

Updated
I just bought my new Peavey Vypyr 1 100W modeling amp with a Sanpera 1 foot pedal... it works really nice, altough I have a few problems with its software and sound. Maybe we could discuss these and many other things related...
MORE »
Matt P.

New Amp?

Updated
Hey guys I am looking to get a new amp that I can use for my new band. I have had a few smaller amps and a line 6 half stack. I prefer tube amps but may consider a modeling amp of some kind. I would prefer not to spend a ton...
MORE »
asbloodrunsblack

is my amp awful ?

Updated
I've got a marshall VS100 combo , i dont really know much about marshalls . I've been struggling to get a really good metal tone out of it :confused: , i use my FB200 with EMG 81/60 or my jackson COW 6 string with a 81 , boss...
MORE »
WretchedESP86

Randall MTS

Updated
Has anyone played one of these amps where they have different modules to make it sound like other amps. If you ask me this idea seems kinda silly but I'm just wondering if anyone has played one, and what do you think of it?...
MORE »
single guitar stand recommendations?

single guitar stand recommendations?

Updated
I am in the market for a single guitar stand and was curious what others out here might recommend. I tried the Hercules auto-grab hanging stand but found that it didn't really work that well with the ESP reverse headstocks so...
MORE »
vitod

Same signal on two amp heads.

Updated
Hi guys. I now have two Marshall VS100 heads and I'd like to link them on the same signal and control the channel swithing at the same time. I tried the "line out" to the other amps "input", but no go. How do I do this?...
MORE »
Explorer45

Decimator G-string vs Rocktron Guitar Silencer?

Updated
They are both true bypass and has the in front + fx loop option. Is the Decimator really worth more than double the price?...
MORE »
wiseblood

Bugera 333!!

Updated
Well I Just Got This Amp Delivered A Little While Ago, I Am Probably Gonna Get Flamed For This By All You Dudes, But For Those Interested. Unfortuneately I Do Not Have Time To Put It Thru Its Paces Right At The Moment, But I...
MORE »
Imperial Greg

Eminence Speakers question

Updated
Which are the best for metal? I'd like people's opinions... Something like, Machine Head, Killswitch kinda metal... I have a chance to get a good deal on either Legend 1258, or Man O War, i was told they're the best......
MORE »
Incorporating Bass into my sad life

Incorporating Bass into my sad life

Updated
Hey guys, I haven't been on these forums for quite a few years but I always found the community to be horrible and also amazing. So hopefully there's some of the amazing people left over to help me out with a dilemma.   At...
MORE »