Plectrum

Plectrum

Updated
Cant get enough of these Patrick Hufschmid plectrums  ...
MORE »
Mullet

Help - string gauge for dropped C.

Updated
I'm going to be getting my new axe on Friday (ESP LTD JD600). It's likely to have 9-46s fitted...not so good for dropped C. What gauge strings would you recommend? The guitar will be left in this tuning....
MORE »
Low Wattage Tube Amp Club Thread!!!

Low Wattage Tube Amp Club Thread!!!

Updated
Since low wattage amps are becoming big buisness now for companies; Anyone with a Low wattage amp, that is under 15-25W Class A/B or 10-15W Class A post pics of their amps in here, no hybrig Vox ADs or Marshall AVTs, just...
MORE »
rickm

mh400 and marshall

Updated
just ordered the mh400m can't wait to see how it will sound thru a marshall tube anyone have any experience with this for a heads up thanks...
MORE »
Thomas  C.

Bass Picks

Updated
Hey everyone,  I've been playing bass for roughly a year and I'm still trying to find the perfect pick (*because bassists use their fingers!!*). For me, I've already found a good thickness I'm happy with which is anything...
MORE »
Bugera 1990 - 4x12 cabs ohms?

Bugera 1990 - 4x12 cabs ohms?

Updated
Hi ESP fans,  I have a friend who just bought a Bugera 1990 (JCM clone). For the money, this thing rocks.  He bought two Blackstar 4X12 cabinets (i think HT-412 .. whatever their budget model is) running Celestion Seventy 80...
MORE »
Can’t get my guitar with EMG’s to play through my Mesa Boogie Rect-o-Verb 50

Can’t get my guitar with EMG’s to play through my Mesa Boogie Rect-o-Verb 50

Updated
Like the title says. The guitars I have with passive pickups seem to play on the amp with no issues. But whenever I play my truckster with the Het set it doesn’t seem to work. On the distortion channel if I turn it up all the...
MORE »
Best passive pickups for metal?

Best passive pickups for metal?

Updated
Hello. I have 2 alexi laiho 600 LTDs and I dont like the toneless, sterile sound im getting out of the emg hz's they allready have in them. I was wanting to replace them. Ive had my eyes on some dimarzio x2n pickups I can get...
MORE »
Amplifiers!  Head+Cabinet vs Combo

Amplifiers! Head+Cabinet vs Combo

Updated
Thinking of upgrading my setup, I had a blackstar ID 100 but it got fried so I think it's time for an upgrade! I don't have any preference regarding the company, however i mostly play Extreme metal(Death,Thrash,Black,Doom)...
MORE »
Stephen C

Thinking about Edwards

Updated
Hey all, so I've got an LTD Alexi 200 and I absolutely love it.  I might be able to purchase an Edwards V as well.  I've heard great things from the Japanese versions as well as loving the custom shop stuff (I know they're...
MORE »
joaopedro.dsvb

Trouble fitting strap locks on my LTD

Updated
Recently I bought an LTD EC-10 and noticed that it's strap bolts (idk how they are called) are quite bigger than the bolts on my other guitars. I really don't like when I have to play on a guitar without any strap lock...
MORE »
EMG Het Set in Gibby LPC - finish?

EMG Het Set in Gibby LPC - finish?

Updated
Torn between which finish option to go for with these - I have a black LPC and don't know whether to stick with gold or not. Does anyone have good pics of any of the variants in a Les Paul Custom to sway my decision? I'm...
MORE »
Fitting an EX on a triple stand

Fitting an EX on a triple stand

Updated
Hey guys, I just bought my third guitar and I want to put them all on a triple stand like so: Does anyone know if an EX shape will fit in that securely?  Without tending to fall on the big spike side?   Would appreciate...
MORE »
Anthony B.

400 series tele

Updated
looking for a 400 series tele in shell pink or daphne blue with rosewood board. Thanks...
MORE »
Anthony B.

Lefty neck

Updated
looking for lefty esp 400 series neck with rosewood board, any version. Thanks...
MORE »