Project Guitar Options/Opinions

Project Guitar Options/Opinions

Updated
There is a shop near me that has a couple of used guitars that i would love to make into project axes. Axe One: Schecter Jerry Horton "Papa Roach" C-1 Signature - Price £299 - its in good condition, comes with some good...
MORE »
adonix

Opinions on Digitech GNX4

Updated
Im thinking to get GNX4 processor, anyone has any advice for/against it? I have Mesa F30 amp, and few pedals: MXR EVH Phase, TS9, DD-3....
MORE »
Bass Guys - Need Your Help Here.

Bass Guys - Need Your Help Here.

Updated
I want to get a bass, have had a look arround to see whats there and i have found a few axes that i like bus i would like some help to hone what i need. Sounds: P-Bass and a Humbucking sound in the bridge, active or...
MORE »
Hus

Dimarzio tone zone

Updated
Hy, i know there is an ibanez forum, but i've been a long time lurker here, so i like this board more. The question is: i bought an ibanez rg550 just the other day and i love it, but there is a shitty no name pickup in the...
MORE »
cicada71

Amp question ?

Updated
Hi I'm looking at buying a Randall amp RG50TC from the states I live in Australia, my question is will I be able to plug straight in and play I know the power socket is different I can get a adaptor but what about the power...
MORE »
martijua

Looking for a Snow White Jackson SL2HT

Updated
I'm looking for a Snow White Jackson SL2HT. If anyone knows where I can buy one, let me know!...
MORE »
Lupet

red bear mke120?

Updated
Has anybody used this before? I tried reading some reviews in HC but some of them are really conflicting and is very few. I found one for sale with a 4x12 cab, unfortunately, i have to drive 2.5 hours just to be able to...
MORE »
motherpuncher

Strange 5150.

Updated
Hey guys. I bought an old 5150 block letter a while ago, didn't really like the sound with the original cab, so I bought a Marshall 1960 cab with V30's. I don't know if it's supposed to like this but, it's not tight at...
MORE »
espdood

Looking for a high gain amp.

Updated
I'm looking for an amp that would sound great with my Duncan active blackouts. Has the in your face distortion with plenty of crunch as well as not sounding thin, sounds stereo like a BBE built in, tight bass, decent mids for...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

all tuning drop

Updated
does anyone know of a device that will drop all the strings tuning example i have my iceman step for drop d but i like to go to drop c but i dont want to have to retune back and forth. thanks for your time sarg...
MORE »
Choppychunks

How to get glue off guitar?

Updated
I got Gorilla glue on my guitar. I've tried rubbing alcohol and my dunlop polish. Is there any trick or product that can take glue off without harming the finish.......:confused:...
MORE »
jmann

speaker help.

Updated
ok ima get a new avatar G212 but i wondering if i should just get the speakers that would have the same watt power as my head or get the speakers that have a little more power.. i have a line6 spider 3 150 watt.. could some...
MORE »
Brono

Aus Help

Updated
Ive pretty much decided to sell my 3 chan dual rectifier. What price should a awsome condition recto head go for in aus?...
MORE »
TheDevilHimself

Thoughts on Line6 Flextone III

Updated
Hi all! I was just about to order the Peavey Mini colossal when I saw a really good offer on a Flextone III. Anybody got feedback on that? Is it good? Is it easy to use or do you have to spend hours tinkering with...
MORE »
IWannaTalkToSamson

Nomad 100

Updated
Anybody have any experience with or opinions on the Mesa Nomad 100 head? I was looking at the reviews and they sounded pretty good and was wondering if anyone here knew if it is good for metal?...
MORE »