Post Your Favorite Amp And Guitar

Updated
Post Your Favorite Amp And Guitar

Post your favorite amp and favorite guitar you own.

I know you guys have some awesome gear! Show it off! 

Cheers!

My Mesa/Boogie Mark V 25 with 2x12 Rectifier cab.

90's ESP KH-2

Travis L.

sick ass kh-20! your lucky bro!

themisfit138

The guitar and amp I am favoring at the moment is the MX-II and the Mesa Mark IIC++ or the Mark III blue stripe.

Old Rig, the Mark III black dot is gone now.

New Rig, the combo is a Mark III Blue Stripe.

Travis L.
themisfit138 wrote:

The guitar and amp I am favoring at the moment is the MX-II and the Mesa Mark IIC++ or the Mark III blue stripe. 

Let's see it bro! 

Travis L.
themisfit138 wrote:

Old Rig, the Mark III black dot is gone now.

New Rig, the combo is a Mark III Blue Stripe.

FUCKING CLEAN BRO! thanks for sharing 

Kas

My main rig right now is a pawn shop b-52 stealth tube head into a marshall 8412 cab. My go to guitars are an old horizon (no birthdate yet from esp) and a ex-350 set neck. Both are running emg's and I haven't used effects for years, straight in and use a 1st model bad horsie wah occasionally.  For clean its the old trusty roland jc-120.

Shaun O.

current rig is a bit budget

(making a comeback)

esp standard m2 uc into hotone nano heart attack into clean channel of fender stage 1600

Shaun O.

struggling to upload pics

J$£$£

I'm poor as hell so I don't actually own any particularly expensive guitars or amps, but my favourites I've tried were a STEF B-7 and a trusty Dual Rec.

VST wise TH3 is pretty good, so that's what I've tried recently.

martinluth123

nice guyz

Kevin B.

75 Fender Twin Reverb

Les Paul

and my new favorite EC-256FM

Martha W.

I've got a bunch of amps, Marshall, Fender and BlackStar... but the amp I use almost exclusively is a ProSonic. It's a custom shop version I got back in the 1990's... Great amp and from what the reviews say one of the top ones ever. It just does everything I need.

dubster82

Fave amp is my KH103. Wanted a 3channel with full control on each channel and midi. Got it, don't use the third channel like I thought I would, but I like that it's there.

Current 'go to' (although not my overall "favourite''), 1983 Gibson Custom with covered EMG 8160 set

ESP 348

Great amp and guitar Dub!

Post to Thread