Post Your Favorite Amp And Guitar

Updated
Post Your Favorite Amp And Guitar

Post your favorite amp and favorite guitar you own.

I know you guys have some awesome gear! Show it off! 

Cheers!

My Mesa/Boogie Mark V 25 with 2x12 Rectifier cab.

90's ESP KH-2

AK

I really like my KH2 too. But the ouija is amazing too.

jt76

Do you like the Kemper?  

Travis L.

Very nice dude!!! very clean!

AK

Thank you. I really like the Kemper, I use it when I want to record stuff because I kinda suck at mic'ing amps. But when I play in the room i use the actual amps. I'm sure you can get nice sounds out of Kemper as well live, but I haven't fiddled much with that yet.

Metaddict

I don not have a pic right know but it is a Diezel VH4 with a Diezel 2x12 and the ESP Snakebyte SW

Travis L.

Awesome Metaddict! When you get a picture of it post it up here.

Metaddict

I will

Danny K.

My rig currently consists of my bc rich mk1-kkw-tf running straight into a Marshall mg10cd. 

jt76

Mid 90's Horizon, Korg pitch black, OCD, into the JCM 800 into both mesa cabinets.

ESP 348

Great amps and guitars!

Nick Irving

1963 Gibson Skylark.

I'll never need another amp

Nick

----------------

One Flight Up Recording Studios Sydney

Luke A.

For sheer tone the guitar I always go back to is my Jackson Surfcaster. It cuts through like a tele on speed. Love it.

ESP 348

Cool guitar Luke, I have never seen one before.

AK

Got myself a mesa mark iv  Here is the latest photo of my rig:

Breadfan32

How do you like compared to the diezels and engl? 

load more replies (3 of 3)
Big Daddy B
Luke A. wrote:

For sheer tone the guitar I always go back to is my Jackson Surfcaster. It cuts through like a tele on speed. Love it.

Is that the 12 string version?

HateEvent

My Custom Shop KH-2 Neck Thru (2003) is probably the best guitar I own.

Amp is a difficult one, I always loved my ENGL E670 SE EL34, but I've just picked up a Mesa Mark V - loving it.

ESP 348

I love ALL my KH guitars and it's very hard to pick just one.

But if I have to I would say my KH-20 is my favourite guitar and I love my new-to-me Mesa Dual Recto.

themisfit138

That KH-20 is a good looking guitar. 

ESP 348

Definitely, I just need to take better pics of mine in particular. lol.

themisfit138

I have been thinking about getting the Gibson Hammett Signature V  or a KH-1 if I could find one. 

ESP 348

I own the KH1 and I reckon it's an awesome guitar to look at, but I don't like playing it at all. lol

I looked at, played and considered buying a Gibson Hammett V many years ago.

Again, awesome guitar to look at but I just don't like the feel of V shaped guitars so I never purchased the Gibson Hammett V.

The only reason I purchased my KH1 was to have it to complete my KH collection of guitars, otherwise I would have never bought one.

Here is an old pic of my KH1.

themisfit138

Yeah you are probably right, I have sold off all of the Gibson Vs I have owened, I just don't like the play of them as compaired to the Exlporer or KV. They do look good though.  

ESP 348

Cool man, I love them but don't like playing them. Sounds like you love them also and did play them, but not as much as your other guitars.

Breadfan32

Love that KH 20!  

ESP 348

Thanks man, I need to hurry up and take some good pics of my guitars again.

That is the only pic I have of my KH-20 when it arrived, used my iPhone and it's an average pic.

I can't wait to take some nice pics using my DSLR. That guitar is amazing in person.

Post to Thread