Power Adapter Question

Updated
Power Adapter Question
I have a Jim Dunlop power adapter and was wondering if it would work with a Boss FC-50 Midi Foot Controller? I have a Boss PSA120T power adapter, but it is currently powering my Boss pedals on my non-midi rig. The only difference I can see is that the Dunlop one put out 6 watts and the Boss one puts out 9 watts. I figure it should work as I was using the Dunlop to power an old Boss DR550 drum machine, but want to check before potentially frying something. Thanks
Explorer45

As long as the polarities are correct, the voltage is the same and that it can handle the current generated by the devices then you're fine.

Guitar God

I have one of those 1 Spot adaptors and it works great with all my single pedals. The only thing it doesnt work on is my Digitech RP300 processor. Have to use a seperate adaptor for that. Hope this helps.

Iron Dog

I have one of those 1 Spot adaptors and it works great with all my single pedals. The only thing it doesnt work on is my Digitech RP300 processor. Have to use a seperate adaptor for that. Hope this helps.

Yeah, that's what I'm using the Boss one for, outside of the SD Twin Tube Mayhem and Digitech Black 13 and Red Special pedals, which all have to use their own adapters.

Iron Dog

Thanks guy's, it worked.

Post to Thread