New Amp Day, new to me anyways

Updated
cecilbag
Hey guys I just got a Splawn Quick Rod and Splawn snakeskin cab of another forum member. Big thanks to metlupass2 for the good deal and transaction. I also picked up his evh flanger and 10 band eq. I've only played it an hour but it definately sounds great.
cecilbag

I know it's kinda cluttered and dirty but I've been busy with work. When I get a chance I want to line up my amps and get a group shot then with the ESP's.

BLS

Congrats!! Killer amp!

Metlupass2

I'm glad it went to a good home. You should post this in the General Discussion thread so more people see it. You should post some videos or clips after you get more time to play with it.

cecilbag

Sorry about posting here I thought this was the amp spot ill post in general later after work. It really is a beast. Wifes gone tonight so ill make a video

Metlupass2

Well....

cecilbag

I know. I didn't get time to record anything. I have rehearsal tomorrow so I will definately take it and get some clips. There really isn't a bad sound in the amp. Easiest to dial in that I've ever owned

Metlupass2

You using the EQ pedal?

cecilbag

I haven't tried it yet I'm just setting the amp up to get a better video. Yesterdays attempt got to much bass and drums. Did you use it in the loop I'm gonna try that today for a lead boost. The solo works great but its SUPER loud. I want to try either my maxon od808, mxr gt-od, or the eq for my lead tone. Still haven't even had to eq this amp, all settings still at 12 o'clock and it's sounded incredible through three totally different cabs (splawn cab it came with, 1960av vintage 30's, crate 2x12 celestion 70/80) I'll definately have something to post later

Metlupass2

Keep the solo knob down so it doesn't blow your ear drums. Yeah I think I had the EQ in the loop.

Post to Thread