Fuzz my wah pedal in a pup? Oh my!

Updated
Robotsatemygrandma
What's up guys, been a long ass time... I'm in a pickle, need multiple answers NAOW! :lol Fuzz pedals!? What's a good fuzz pedal with note clarity and sustain... maybe on the darker side of the tone spectrum? I grabbed your typical common run of the mill Dunlop Crybaby, I remember someone saying there was a guy or place that mods these bad boys? I really don't use the wah like Kirk Hammy for my sick ass make no sense solos. Just for making noise. Pickups! I've been using a Duncan '59 in my MH300 forever... but I need more tones and coil tapping :eek:, No EMG's, I only use those in 7 strings (707 booya!) I'd like to avoid dropping the ching that Bareknuckles cost... should I revisit DiMarzio? Oh one more! I know, long winded... Anyone rock one of those LTD TE202's yet? I'm gassing hard for a tele.
slovakzombiehero

I just got a Way Huge Swollen Pickle, and I really dig it. It's got a TON of tones available, especially once you start messing with the internal trim pots. I've gotten some pretty clear od-ish fuzz tones from it as well as some ridiculously over the top tones. Plus it does Electric Wizard tones well, so it's pretty dark sounding.

I've got a crappy clip of it here.

imprinted

Robert Keeley mods those Crybabys. Sure there's a lot more than that though!

Velt017

swollen pickle fuzz

imprinted

Also check out the Noah's Ark fuzz as it's pretty damned nice.

Post to Thread