Bugera??

Updated
eetfuk14
Ok so I found a Bugera cab on CL for $125. I'm thinking it's totally worth it. If I reload it with V 30s/ET 65s from Warehouse.
Velt017

They're OK cabs, not the best, but not the worst.

eetfuk14

Yeah, thats my only hang up. I found some carvins on he bay factory blemishes for 250 and up, with carvin speakers. I'm thinking get the bugera now and dump it off after I get my head situation squared away, gotta fix the gas for the expensive shit first.

Dist_Coldbeer

bugera

The dealer of those amps is a member here, sometimes he makes a post. He is Starfox. You can meet him, and ask it to him in the General Fourm.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Velt017

Don't buy anything new cab wise. Cabs lose at least half their value in resale... if they have any scratched up tolex or anything they lose more than that.

Find something decent on craigslist and lowball the guy, someone will bite eventually.

eetfuk14

True, true. Not much comes up here on CL very often though, the market for used gear is shit here. I picked up the bugera, it'll get me by for a bit. I'm gonna put the WGS speakers in it til I can get a carvin, then sell the bugera with the stock speakers.

StimoS

its junk dude. dont bother. Puting money into those beringer products is a waste. Your better off getting yourself a good old marshall or mesa cab. Not the best but you can find some marshall cabs pretty affordable.. just stay away from the mg stuff

EvolutionVII

Necropost.
My 6262 is still running strong btw.

mihnea

I have a 333XL and I only use it at home, but I DO like it, even though I found out after buying it that it's a copy. I've retubed it with Tung Sol 12AX7s and Electro Harmonix 6L6GCs and that has improved the sound considerably. For the cash I paid for it, I think it was definitely worth it.

Post to Thread