Educate me on Recto's

Updated
mazen
More specifically the 2 channel older ones... What are the differences between the dual and triple? How do the tones differ? What are the best tubes to use with them for hard rock/metal? How versatile are they? like, how are the cleans? can they do some brutal rolling distortion or sharp distortion? post pics if you own the 2 channel ones...
GuitarmanST

Uh... the ENGL.. or the Mesa with no clean?

GuitarmanST

thats my conclusion...

But There is also a ENGL Powerball in my sights for 900$....?

metalhobo

thats my conclusion...

But There is also a ENGL Powerball in my sights for 900$....?

I would buy the PB. Even if you don't like it, you would most likely be able to flip it for more than $900

Constituo

Fuck anything else. GASed for Dual Recto 2 years and finally got it + have the 4x12 matched cab too. Really like it and for accept anything less. Enough of the Marshall MG series and GT-8 shit. Sorry if anyone likes those.

GuitarmanST

Marshall- Bah
Mesa cabs.. Bah...

Vader Cab's plus MAYBE that PB... Tasty ;) hell it made a 200 watt randall solid head sound BEAST!

GuitarmanST

Fuck this!
-My buddy that had the Boss with the ENGL just told me to look elsewhere cause i guess someone threw him a huge bid in Indiana, so no way in hell he will be selling it for 900$ now...

jeffmyers

Only you can educate yourself. You can buy term paper at. You can learn anything if you want to. Believe me, anything is possible.

John L.

It's so expensive, that I couldn't imagine that I use such a thing for my studying! People, look here, this service https://ca.papersowl.com will help you to do it simpler and cheaper! So I bought several paperworks and I was content that my teachers were satisfied with my work.

Thanks!

Jack W.

Great,

Post to Thread