those of you at college in a dorm

Updated
SuperDuperNaut
you think i could fit my ENGL and avatar 2x12 in there without it being too cramped??? im fearing i may have to downsize
riffhead

the band i played in throughout my four years as an undergrad had a practice space off campus so that's where i'd crank the gear. i just kept the gear in my place b/c it was safer there. our dorm and my neighbors were real cool. lots of partiers on our floor so keeping quiet was never an issue. but i still had ways to run the rig at reasonable volumes while in the dorm. i worked all throughout college and was lucky enough to find research positions and fellowships that actually paid very well. our band played a lot of gigs so that's how i justified actually having a rig =p

tami s.

Living in a dorm is fun but sometimes uncomfortable because everyone is noisy around and it's impossible to do your homework. But it's good that the website , which sells the best research papers for which students pay at affordable prices, comes to the rescue, which can also always help to cope with homework when it is not possible to do it due to strong noise.

AlanR

Nice I had a similar situation too at Illinois. love those times

Eva A.

thank you for information!

Butch

Question is if youre in college how the hell can you afford a rig like that!!!!

sirsloop

Question is if youre in college how the hell can you afford a rig like that!!!!

rich parents :rollin

chevy Z 302

you work

SuperDuperNaut

hey riffhead, was your dorm just a standard sized dorm or like a suite or something??? cause thats awesome! i definitely didnt want to have to part with my rig

riffhead

you work

+1

hey riffhead, was your dorm just a standard sized dorm or like a suite or something??? cause thats awesome! i definitely didnt want to have to part with my rig

well our dorms were set up as a common suite/living area shared by two adjoining doubles or 4 singles. those pics were taken from my "single". the singles themselves weren't any bigger than a typical dorm room.

Sixstringhotshot

Dorms are for suckers. But then again, so is going to music school. :lol:o

chevy Z 302

^i wish i could have gone to music school than the university im at now|I

SuperDuperNaut

thanks riffhead. looks like i will NOT be selling any gear......most excellent.........

Yetti1

Haha thats some Sweet shit to have in a doorm...i remember i had a little 15w Combo in my dorm a few years back...i put it to like 6 on a saturday nite and started Riffing into Disposable Heros and not much more than 10 seconds went by and The RA came in and was like Dood!

Anna P.

wow! thaats really cool! i wish i was your neighbour! but how you had any time to study? maybe you cheating and use different sites? cause if you won't pass your wxams you won't fit anywhere! be aware of that! I wich you luck with all your problems!

whitzmusic

Lol, you revived a 10 years old thread.  

Anna P.

Yes, but if someone will read it and have similar problem/ I can advice them this site and they will solve theur problems in a minute https://pro-papers.com/college-assignment-help

adam s.

Well staying in dorm is not bad just be sure to select a good school and there will be no problem 
if you have time try to game here :  brain games

danielkoike

当你写到毕业论文参考部分的时候,说明你快快达到尾声了眼,但是已经在这个节期骨骨的时候了,会有学生写不下去,因为有精力的问题,因为还有很多事情未完成的原因。巴特,也不用着急,EssayMin]英国]论文网能够为你提供毕业论文参考代写服务,在完成订单的,你就可以将你前面写好的内容发送给导师,在订单提交之后,还有可能任何参考的写作要求都可以随时与你的关于写作]论文提出。导师会根据你的论文内容以及你提出的要求进行写作和写作,为保证写你的毕业论文参考写作。

Jimm W.

I need help guys. I have huge geometry homework from college and i dont know how to write it alone, so i need someone who can do my homework for me! But i need only reliable and professional writers, can you advise me?

henry w.

Hello! I have been looking for a good service for a long time. Unfortunately, most services now deceive their customers, and I wanted to make sure before using.  It is  cheap assignment help , which earned the trust of good and fast work. I recommend trying!

Iren G.
henry w. wrote:

Hello! I have been looking for a good service for a long time. Unfortunately, most services now deceive their customers, and I wanted to make sure before using.  

That's a smart decision! Choose your assignment help company carefully and attentively. After all, your academic success and grades depend on the paper that is custom made for you. If you want a really unique and high-quality paper, don't forget to check reviews about companies that provide such services. Read more about the importance of this point in the article from the boricua. Read it before you start choosing an online assignment help service for you. By the way, on https://robotech.com/forums/viewthread/2207804 students share already proven places where they have ordered their paper. It may come in handy for you.

Post to Thread