any experience with b-52????

Updated
bjoyce27205
ok, its almost time for another half stack. my line 6 is ok, but just doesn't fill in what i once had with a half stack. ive been looking at the b-52 at-100 or st100, because some people say they are similar to a mesa. i find that hard to believe. my friend has a dual rectifier and i play it all the time. i love it, but i cant spend that much money on a mesa right now. so if any of you have heard or played a b-52, please fill me in, or if you can recommend anything under a grand for a half stack, let me know. thanks in advance. oh, and i know that guitar center has b-52, but gc is the devil and i dont want to step foot in that store. thanks.
bjoyce27205

oh ok, thats what i needed to know, i see some blue voodoos and xxxs on ebay for pretty cheap, any input???? or any of your recommendations. thanks ahead.

bjoyce27205

cool thanks for all the replies, ill just have to go around and check out these amps. ill just have to hit up the shops in the area and see what they got laying around. thanks again.

bjoyce27205

i almost convinced on the xxx, a friend of mine has one and im goin to check it out. might pair it up with a b-52 cab, or a carvin, depends of the funds at that present time. thanks for the recommendations.

nivek41

The JSX is good too if you are going to go with Peavey.

Post to Thread