what would be best amp for my ltd viper 400

Updated
DarkAges2012
i just got my guitar 2 days ago and my little vox da5 just dont cut it. my emg's overpower the little guy. i am looking for a good head or a combo amp. for the most part i need something that has great gain for rhythem guitar and a good crunch for palm muting. also it would be a plus if it also sounded great when turned down because i dont need to crank it all the time. cleans are always a plus. my budget is between 600 and 1100 dollars. i dont have the opportunity to try anything out before i buy due to my BFE location. here are a few head and combo amps i was looking at. Crate VTX212B 212 combo Crate FlexWave Series FW120 combo VOX AD100VT 212 Combo Line 6 Spider Valve 112 combo Randall RG200 G3 combo randall t2 or v2 head randall RH300G3 Head i have heard some of the(hybrid) tube driven valve heads are pretty close compared to more expensive tube amps. i am open to any suggestions, thank you by the way i listen to bands like nothingface,spineshank,40belowsummer,reveille,dry kill logic,diecast,factory81
imprinted

Holy Necrobump Gary!

garyjfoster

you like that huh...bring it back from the dead

Dist_Coldbeer

Buy the Fear Factory series.

ammar

Framus Cobra

:p

Velt017

Talk about necro bump... Jesus... what the fuck were you looking for?

Post to Thread