POD (or similar) sugestions

Updated
xcc
The thought of a drum machine made me thinking about recording ideas on my computer. I have looked into stuff like the digitech workstation series and the line6 pod series. What I'm looking for is something that can record a decent guitar sound, and it need to have a built in drum machine so that I can hear what it really sounds like with a "band". Does any of the PODs feature a drum machine? I know the workstations from digitech does but I keep hearing that the pod is so much better..any sugestions on what to buy? thanks for any help I can get..:)
Bridge The Void

POD's don't have drum machines, just really good recorded guitar sounds.

esp_gaijin

POD's don't have drum machines, just really good recorded guitar sounds.

*chuckles* :D i don't know if you meant that to be funny, but it reads funny to me. :)

POD: the ultimate in sampled guitar tones easily triggerable by any guitar. :D

load more replies (1 of 1)
Bridge The Void

Oh I see... :lol

I don't get points across well at 1am apparently... :p

TREVA

Pods are trash,buy an small tube amp and a zoom machine.

TREVA

:rollin :rollin :rollin

chevy Z 302

treva is just an ignorant troll

how can you insult ones intelligence when you type and construct random ass words together as he does? thats right you cant.

the mod should ban him because all he is is a troll, nothing more.

IbaDavez

get a toneport.. you get the pod recording and can also use it for mic'ing up a cab if you want or vocals... and they are cheaper than a guitar port... then you can use midi drums with DFH or something for your drum tracks

xcc

DHF?:o *noob*

TREVA

DFH = drum kit from hell.

xcc

damn..I even miss spelled DFH :lol thanks guys, it helped alot:) time to either go broke or earn some money and bring my ideas to life :D

TREVA

brainless .........................

xcc

okey, thanks rex;)

brainless? sorry, but usually I just play the fucking guitar trough an amp and some stompboxes so this is all new to me. but why the hell do you bother answer when it's all nonsense? that seems brainless to me..

TREVA

RTFM please ?

xcc

die, please.

TREVA

RTFM please ?!

xcc

Tihlwnl

TREVA

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

TOO MANY LINES for me Mike,really thanks,you're keeping TREVA alive.
BTW thanks for your time too.

chevy Z 302

oh thats why i keep seeing the same post over and over:p

mike, how tough is it to get say a pod x3 to run through home stereo speakers or say surround sound speakers?

I only ask because i've been wanting a pod for a long time now, but i also want something that i could take out to buddys houses and play, i was thinking a small head/cab combo but i could just as easily run a pod of sorts through their stereo or surround sound setup (if thats possible) and be happy with it, i think.

I've also thought about selling my amp and all and just getting an axe-fx.:lol

chevy Z 302

Yea, i want a good little amp to take places and not be so combersome but the pod through whatever is available (PA, home stereo, etc) is much cheaper and easier for the time being.

How often to i actually do that? Hardly ever. Thus my concern with diving into 1000+amp setup, at the moment.

Maybe i'll order a podx3 here after my next order comes in.

edit:

just thinking, with that x3 i could run 2 amp setups at once, plug say my guitar in one input and a buddys in the other and play through simultaneously?

That may be cool too.

chevy Z 302

yea, that would be pretty bitchin

lookin better each time

and i can hook up my GCP to control it via midi so i could switch amps/settings easily as well for the two.

chevy Z 302

i would, just the floor space is something im having trouble getting over.

whats the dimensions on that sucker? I cant find em on the web, just wanting to know if it will fit in this pedal board i have here, that could seal the deal so to speak.

also i only see 1 guitar in jack on the rear? Is the dual guitars on the aux jack as well?

Post to Thread