Reverb Unit

Updated
Robotsatemygrandma
After trial and error with Rack Mounted shit... I decided a Sonic Maximizer or an EQ is NOT what I'm looking for. But I'm still building a rack and figured I'd need: A Power Conditioner A Rack Tuner And finally after some debate, I decided I need a good reverb unit. Hopefully something that I can toss in a rack as I prefer playing with a little dialed in. SO! Any advice on some Reverb units I can check out? Oh yeah... I got some new equipment I'm just waiting to snap some pics. Cause you know - "pics or it didn't happen".:p
esp_gaijin

pfff, reverb is for people jamming in their bedroom pretending they are playing an arena :p

:D

Robotsatemygrandma

pfff, reverb is for people jamming in their bedroom pretending they are playing an arena :p

:D

DUDE!!!! Don't tell anyone. :mad:

Bridge The Void

I have myself the TC Electronic G-sharp - the cheap and cheerful silver unit. Its got Delay/Modulation on one side and then Reverbs on the other. All digital of course, but there's a nice variety and they sound pretty nice, plenty of controls to tweak them too. Definitely check it out, its good stuff for the price.

chevy Z 302

ditch the rack tuner idea, JMO

as for rackmount reverb? Ask at HRI, that would be my suggestion.

Robotsatemygrandma

ditch the rack tuner idea, JMO

as for rackmount reverb? Ask at HRI, that would be my suggestion.

What's HRI?

Post to Thread