spider3 - confirme features

Updated
andrei
hello, i've settled on buying a spider3 (lack of $$ to get something better). it says in the specifications, that you may save setting and recall them... i don't quite get how this works (never seen one) and ope you may confirm this feature, befor i order. can you safe settings for each channel and load them? i'd like, to switch using the fbv, from a custom clean channel to a custom distored channel. can this be achieved easily? thanks.
HateEvent

hello,

i've settled on buying a spider3 (lack of $$ to get something better).
it says in the specifications, that you may save setting and recall them...

i don't quite get how this works (never seen one) and ope you may confirm this feature, befor i order.

can you safe settings for each channel and load them?
i'd like, to switch using the fbv, from a custom clean channel to a custom distored channel.
can this be achieved easily?

thanks.

Very easy. Click onto channel A - set the amp model with the rotary control on the left hand side, EQ the channel as suits, add effects if desired, set a channel volume.

Press and hold 'A', the light will flash, then press it again once it starts flashing. This saves all those EQ settings to that channel. You can then do that for all the other channels (B, C, D) and you can then run through the different patches (dunno how many the Spider III has, there were 9 on the Spider II) and do the same again. :)

HateEvent

No worries dude :)

Just ask (or even PM) if you have any troubles if you do indeed decide to go for one!

Post to Thread