Help me find a good guitar tuner

Updated
Bucky Gone AWOL
Hi, looking for a really accurate and easy to use guitar tuner that won't cost an arm and a leg. And not my hear hole, cause it is bung! Thanks.
mrclean77

50 bux - I have an older version of this & like it

100 bux ('on sale' from 100 bux - fuggin MF...) - lots of people seem to recommend this one - I've never used it

More specific price range?

You can use the Sabine w/acoustic or electric & it's pretty darn accurate.

mrclean77

That pic is gross & your ear is a HORRIBLE tuner

(unless you're born w/perfect pitch, but there are far less of those people that actually exist than people who probably think they have it)

Eclipse

Pedal tuner: Peterson StroboStomp 2

Rack tuner: Peterson StroboRack

These tunes are extremely accurate and the Strobostomp 2 is true-bypass.
Worth checking out. They are expensive though...

load more replies (1 of 1)
InVinoVeritasXXX

That pic is gross & your ear is a HORRIBLE tuner

(unless you're born w/perfect pitch, but there are far less of those people that actually exist than people who probably think they have it)
Well if a very small amount of people are 'perfect pitch', you Nazi motherfucker, then why tune to their standards?

FYI, I use the included foot controller with my VOX to tune. For it has a built in tuner.

load more replies (2 of 2)
ampartic

If you want super acurate don't get Boss which are only acurate up to 3 cents. Most Korg tuners are acurate up to 1 cent but they just released a new small one acurate up to 1/10th of a cent which is the same acuracy of all Peterson tuners. Check out the Peterson stroboflip, strobostomp2 or the new Korg.

mxer

i have a little korg. it does fine for the money. ive tried other guys 15$ tuners and laughed at them. Fenders are jumpy as hell.

Brendan W

go with the Fender chromatic guitar tuner pedal. gets the job done and its cheap.

idpmofo

go with the Fender chromatic guitar tuner pedal. gets the job done and its cheap.
$40 isnt cheap when the Korg's(non pedal though) are ~$20. Ive heard the plastic pedals break VERY easily on the Fenders.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread