killswitches

Updated
Metalmilitia306
where can i buy a kill button like the one on bucketheads guitar. ive bought some from radioshack but they dont fit.
Mr Pigwalk

everytime i've installed one i've had to hit up the drill.

Metalmilitia306

im installing it for my friends BC rich kerry king and i know how to install them, i just can get one to fit correctly. they are wither too big or too small. this guy i know goes to this place to get em but he refuses to tell me where.(which i think is pretty immature) so maybe some one here knows.

ESPimperium

If the diamater of the hole is say 8mm and the switch is 10mm in diamater you may need a reamer to just widen the hole a little. Another way is if you have a 8mm hole and a 6mm diamater switch you can get 2 nuts a 2 washers, put one nut at the rear and then a washer then put it in the cavity, then you can put the other washer and nut in at the front of the guitar and then you have it installed, well and good.

I have a problem with my EC-1K at the moment, it has a diamater of 8mm and the push pull pot i want for my JB is a 10mm diamater so i am gonna have to invest in a couple of files or try my best to get a cheap reamer to widen the hole to a 10mm hole, drilling can sometimes ruin the finish as it can chip and scar the finish arround the hole.

ESPManiac

I got 2 kill switches on my guitars...not buttons...switches.

very useful.

gibsonexp

Is there any way to have the middle position of a 3 way toggle shut off the signal? Like if I never use both pickups together?

KH Guitar Freak

Is there any way to have the middle position of a 3 way toggle shut off the signal? Like if I never use both pickups together?

You can cut off the signal in the middle position...

Or even turn off one of the volumes...

Angus M.

Adjusting geometry dash online to the lowest level is probably a problem that needs to be solved.

Post to Thread