Randall VMX 30

Updated
BLS
Wanted to know if anyone has a Randall VMX 30 or has played through one? Thinking about ordering one for a practice amp. I play BLS, Ozzy, Metallica, Pantera, My own shit, etc...... I can't find any reviews on it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Matt
BLS

Yeah, I know, thats what I want it for (Bedroom practice amp). I play through a Marshall JCM 800 with a 1960A cab. I also have a Marshall AVT 20 which I use for practice. I modded the stock speaker. It's a great practice amp but I have wanted to try out a Randall for awhile now. I have always liked that Randall tone. I don't use a distortion pedal as I have always let the amp take care of that. My current rig consits of:

ESP Truckster x 2
1988 Gibson Les Paul Custom
ZW Wah
ZW Overdrive
Dunlop Rotovibe
Boss CE 5 Chorus

Matt

MikeAmottV2006

I played one at Guitar Center last weekend. I was helping a buddy of mine shop for amps as he hasn't played in over 5 years and is getting back into it. They had a used one and I found myself playing through it for about a half an hour. I couldn't believe the tone or the volume coming from that little beast. I would definately recomend one to anyone.

Post to Thread