Di Marzio Activtor What About Them?

Updated
The Edge Of Darkness
I read this article on guitar world and they said they sound like active pick ups but they are passive. on the video review they sounded ok, but I wanted to know what you guy think bout them
MikeAmottV2006

I played that new Ibanez V with the DeActivator pick-ups when that guitar first came out. I played it through a Peavey JSX and a XXX. I thought they sounded fantastic. It's been a while since I played actives but they definately remind me of an 81/81 combo but with alot more life and dynamics. I don't think the diehard EMG/Livewire players would be a bit dissappointed with them.

The Edge Of Darkness

I guess I should try them. people keep telling me that they are good but that I should buy two Emgs...and now I don't have the money to change the electronic part and dig a new slot for the battery in my mh

tony A.

The DiMarzio Activator pickups are a series of electric guitar pickups designed and manufactured by DiMarzio, a well-known company in the guitar pickup industry. These pickups are known for their high output and aggressive sound for triple pokemon fusion generator, making them popular among players in various rock and metal genres. Here's some information about the DiMarzio Activator pickups:

John W.

It's interesting that the pickups in question were described as sounding like active pickups despite being passive. This could be due to specific design elements or materials used in their construction. It's always important to trust your own ears when it comes to evaluating the sound of pickups. Since you mentioned that the video review provided an okay impression, it might be worth seeking out additional reviews or demos from different sources to get a more comprehensive understanding of their performance. Ultimately, opinions on pickups can be subjective, so it would be beneficial to hear from other players who have firsthand experience with them to get a more well-rounded perspective.

Post to Thread