Looking For A Couple Of Pedals...

Updated
Looking For A Couple Of Pedals...
... From this list (all Boss) as i am planning on making a simple 4 pedal rig for myself. I want a OD, Dist, a EQ (I have that already) and something fun, EG a Chorus or Phaser. The rig needs to be versitile tho as i will eventually get either a Peavey ValveKing Royal 8 or a Orange Tiny Terror and a 1X12 of some-sort. OD-3 DS-2 MD-2 MT-2 CH-1 CE-5 DD-3 TR-2 I have a EG-7 and a DS-1 that could be used, i may also be persuaded to put my SD-1 or DD-6 in the rig as well. Thanks for any help.
TRJ

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

rockinhockey

tubescreamer.

ESPimperium

tubescreamer.

Got one that will be used in my all singing all dancing rig!!!

MV-CTM

I have an MD-2 that I don't use if you want to buy it.

ESPimperium

Thanks, i have found that my DS-1 and GE-7 are awsome together today, i love my EVH Phase 90 so i may get the Boss one for the mini rig, with the SD-1 making its way there as well, altho i may also be persuaded to get a OD-3 and a MT-2 (Again) for the mini rig, and taking the DS-1 out the mix and having it;

Guitar > SD-1 > DS-1 *OR* DS-2 *OR* MT-2 > GE-7 > PH-3 *OR* CE-5 *OR* CH-1 > Valve King Royal 8 *OR* Crate V5 *OR* Fender Champ 600

It looks a pretty nice small work horse rig, its finding the versitility and tone from such a small rig thats the challange, as i was gonna di it with 3 pedals for starters, now its 4 and will probably remain 4 as it gives me enough parameters to work with.

Post to Thread