Junker

loose connection

Updated
In my Ltd F-250 I have had serious problems with loose connection. It takes no time for the jack to get loose and when it does that it takes no time for it to get a loose connection.. what the hell can i do about it.....
MORE »
Curt Daddy

Noobish wiring/soldering question.

Updated
Figured it out......
MORE »
Pickup lead length

Pickup lead length

Updated
Is 3" of wire enough to install a humbucker without soldering more wire? Its going in my MII with only volume control.......
MORE »
Metalmilitia306

Ground Wire?

Updated
I am working on a guitar with a fixed bridge and i was wondering where do i connect the Ground wire to? thank you...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

Boston Luthiers

Updated
Anybody know/recommend and good good guitar techs/luthiers that I can start dealing with to get my axes repaired/set-up? The only one I know of is one guy that deals with GC and a few other music stores but I wasnt too...
MORE »
basszoomer1

To ID and old ESP bass?

Updated
I have a line on a 4 string bass that has seen better days. The body has been stripped of electronics but is a p/j body. Under the pickguard is a routed spot for an extra j pickup in the neck position. The neck is maple...
MORE »
My D string saddle

My D string saddle

Updated
On My EC-500, My D string is still flat at the 12th fret and the saddle needs to be closer towards the nut. Here's the thing - the saddle is already as far as it can go. I've tried taking the saddle out and putting it the...
MORE »
Floyd Rose Bridge Thingy....

Floyd Rose Bridge Thingy....

Updated
Can anyone point me in the direction of the 'thingy' that fits underneath a Floyd Rose to stop it moving backwards. Not a great description i know...... :D...
MORE »
Guitargrinder

Pickup issues

Updated
I recently bought a LTD - AT400 and I love the way it plays. But the guy put EMG-85's in the neck and bridge. I have a pair of Seymour Duncans that I like, so I swapped them out. The neck pickup sounds great, but the...
MORE »
jonasgreene

Eclipse II wiring for passive

Updated
I'm switching out my stock active EMGs for a set of Gibson Burstbuckers. Would anyone with an Eclipse II with passive pickups be willing to post a picture of their electronics ? Already have a wiring diagram for 2 vol 1...
MORE »
Guitargrinder

Guitar Wiring Help

Updated
I have recently purchased an LTD 400AT (Eclipse type) from a guy and the sound went out the other night. When I took the back off the guitar, I noticed some broken wires, which explained my issue of no sound. But there was...
MORE »
Wiring Guru's.. help me please!

Wiring Guru's.. help me please!

Updated
i've wired up my ibanez SZ320 with 2 volume push/pulls for individual splits & 1 master tone before.. i want to do the same with my strat.. i'm dropping two duncans (custom 5 & '59, tentatively) in it and want...
MORE »
Espgianni

Noob setup question?

Updated
Sorry for the noob question, Im not the greatist guitar tech, and seting up guitars could be expensive, so im trying to learn how to do it myself, so basically ive been reading things online and watching youtube videos on how...
MORE »
Mystievel

Volume Crapping Out

Updated
Before I do anything I want to know what you guys think. I have an EC-1000 (LTD, black, very beautiful) Which we all know has those "quick connects" or something like that on the pickups. When I turn my volume up all the...
MORE »
Changing the locking nut

Changing the locking nut

Updated
Hello, I'm sorry if the problem has been resolved already, but I got a little pissed off at the locking nut on my M-II. ESP puts a Schaller R2 (~41mm wide) on these guitars, while the nut width is actually ~43mm (42,86). Not...
MORE »