Stock string gauge?

Stock string gauge?

Updated
Anyone know the string gauge that my LTD MH-1000 would have come from the factory with? I'm pretty sure they feel like 09-42, but just want to confirm. Also anyone know what brand come on it stock?...
MORE »
18v on EMG X-Series

18v on EMG X-Series

Updated
Does anyone have much experience with the EMG X-Series? If so, is it worth wiring them for 18v or does the increased headroom of the X-Series make it completely unnecessary?...
MORE »
Maz

Tried Pulling the EMGs out of my M-300FM

Updated
Hey guys, I'm new here, I switched the EMGs in my M-300FM to Dimarzios, but I have a couple issues. First, all I got was hiss, so I stupidly cut the jumper wire on the 3-way, which I pointed to with a screw driver. I'm hoping...
MORE »
jsp35

Replacement Black Chrome Knobs?

Updated
Hey, anyone know where I can get replace black chrome knobs as on a Horizon? Same size and color. The color is wearing on several. I'm sure this has been asked before. Thanks!...
MORE »
pillbug

Locking tuners that don't require drilling holes in my baby

Updated
Hi all, I have an LTD Viper 300M which I love and got a great price on. My idea is that for a few bucks I could basically upgrade it to a Viper 1000 spec by installing locking tuners and locking TOM bridge/tailpiece. It has...
MORE »
jha16018

Esp bass tuners

Updated
:\I recently bought a esp ltd surveyor 415 from the states and had it shipped to Australia. Unpacking the bass revealed it had a broken G string tuner. A simple fix u would think, but u would be wrong. Esp distributors in...
MORE »
Shredz

Damaged Speaker?

Updated
Howdy Lads, was having a jam with a mate the other night when he went to shift his speaker cab around to face us, while doing this the power lead from his preamp slightly came out of the socket, when he pushed it back in an...
MORE »
OUTLAW1969

Sinclair Trem - Brass Block?

Updated
Has anyone ever tried to add a bigger block (brass) to an ESP licensed sinclair trem? Any ideas for locating one that will fit and the holes line up ?...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

ESP KH2 fret specs

Updated
hi which are the fret specs for the KH2 guitar frets? on the guitar page it only say 24 XJ Frets. what about the other specs ?? thanx...
MORE »
Chucksplatter

ESP/LTD Catalogs Online ??

Updated
Is there an online site w/all ESP/LTD catalogs ?? If so....could somebody please point the dumbass in the right direction ??...
MORE »
Mahogany sourcing

Mahogany sourcing

Updated
Anyone have info on where ESP/LTD sources their mahogany. Interested in knowing where in relation to production lines if possible, Standards, Signatures, 1000, 400, and 200 series. Any info is appreciated....
MORE »
Nut Type

Nut Type

Updated
Do you guys prefer a Bonenut or a Graphitenut? Which one sounds better?...
MORE »
Fatboy

Floyd rose

Updated
Hi all. Having owned an MH-400 for a few years now I'm pretty sick of the licensed floyd. The main reason is the screws being in such an awkward place when it comes to changing the strings. I've been thinking about buying...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

emg help please

Updated
Hey guy i just installed an emg 81/60 set and i have a problem i cant figure out, when i first plugged in it worked just fine but every time i try to play now i just get a really quiet un amplified signal like theres no...
MORE »
OUTLAW1969

ESP Kamikaze IV - Nut Size

Updated
I just bought an older Kami 4, and it came with an ESP licensed Floyd. Like most Kami's that I have seen, the nut does not extend across the whole 1-3/4 slot near the bannana style headstock. I am not sure if the previous...
MORE »