Daniel W.

Tony Perry ESP

Updated
Hey, I was just wondering if it would be possible to get a Tony Perry style Viper...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

Fret type for a ESP KH2

Updated
hi, which type ( material ) and dimension are the ESP KH2 neck thru Frets equipped by? what about radius, contour... all the specs   thanx in advance!...
MORE »
Site Issues.

Site Issues.

Updated
Get error messages when trying to update my profile or fill in information. Site running extremely slow as well....
MORE »
mazen

Explorer VS Truckster!!

Updated
hey! I am going to buy a guitar shortly, and while i was researching, i narrowed my choices down to either the LTD EX 400 or the LTD Truckster. i wanted to know, what's the difference? they both seem to have the same pickups...
MORE »
Isaac Jacobs

Cleartone Strings for a 5-String Bass?

Updated
I've been playing my B-5E with the factory strings for a while now and am overdue for a change. I really love the feel and sound of the strings that came with it -- they have far surpassed my expectations! (I have no idea why...
MORE »
gabsonuro

ESP M-II loose volume knob

Updated
so ive had my m2 for a while now, and the loose knob didn't really bother me at first until ive recently started to use it more. The knob is slightly loose, and it wiggles around when i grab it and doesn't feel "smooth"...
MORE »
T.L.

Volume Pot...Which One?...

Updated
Can someone please tell me what 500k volume pot (and where to get it) has the correct splines to fit the original knob on a M-II standard?...
MORE »
skink

Which 500k pots for an Eclipse?

Updated
I'm hoping to change the pickups in my Eclipse (currently active EMGs) to passives. I hear the holes in the body for Eclipses is too small for most pots such as CTS etc and the holes need to be enlarged. There is no way I am...
MORE »
rcs

String vibrating/rattling and I can't figure out why

Updated
I recently dropped from standard to open D on my M-II. All went well, but now I have a slight rattling in my C string, that was not there before. It ONLY happens when playing the C open. If I fret it, it is not there. No...
MORE »
cfg1991

tuning help!!!!

Updated
Yesterday I was playing my guitars and everything was fine. Then I come back a few hours later and the b string is out of tune on all of them! So I tune them up again but it gets weirder. The tuner says they are in tune, any...
MORE »
mbm88

Scalloped Fretboard & Inlay Question

Updated
I was wondering if I scalloped my last 4 frets if I would lose the inlays on a KH602. I hate the way the 24th fret inlay on the 602 looks anyways, so that would be an added bonus. I've looked around and can't find a...
MORE »
Tom.Ashworth

Floyd Rose Problem

Updated
Hi, I am trying to set up an old KH-2 properly to see wether it just had a bad setup or a previous headstock break causing tuning issues , bad tone etc. after getting the floyd pretty much perfect + intonation I noticed that...
MORE »
Headshot

Ltd EC-200QM

Updated
:confused: String action and what setup specs should be for 10s? my low e dont stay in tune with plug in meter or clip on? and when i adj intonation do i have to looseing strings? whats the scale length on it? 24 .7/5? And on...
MORE »
Testing Passive Pickups

Testing Passive Pickups

Updated
Is there any known way of testing some Gibson passives without actually having to install them and solder them into a setup?...
MORE »
Anybody else find the D-Activator to be too dark/muddy in Mahogany???

Anybody else find the D-Activator to be too dark/muddy in Mahogany???

Updated
Hey guys. I got one of the LTD AW-7's and am having the damnedest issue with tonality from it. I find that the guitar is excessively dark, almost muddy sounding with the D-Activators in it. I have also played others' guitars...
MORE »