Brass Nut for lefty EC-1000

Brass Nut for lefty EC-1000

Updated
Would the following specs work on my EC 1000? I know it is .8 mm too wide but I figured I could take some off of both sides. Sorry but I didnt find an answer using the search.    AxeMasters LEFTY COMPENSATED SLOTTED BRASS...
MORE »
Alec H.

Knobs to fit 500k pots

Updated
hey, everyone. I will be getting an E II Eclipse fairly soon, and i was planning on gutting out the EMG 81/60 combo in favor of passive pickups. I already have the three 500k pots i need plus two capacitors and a new jack on...
MORE »
boogie20

Snow white paint job colour change

Updated
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows do ESP guitars in a white/snowwhite finish change to a cream colour over time like the Gibson's do? I was thinking of getting a ESP white iron cross. I think it won't look as good if it...
MORE »
Latam

ESP Eclipse - fake or original?

Updated
Hello Guys, I would like to ask you for help. I want buy my first ESP guitar and its older eclipse. Price is nice, so nice, that Im not sure if its original or fake. Can you please help me? I uploded few pictures:      SN...
MORE »
Robert W.

Can anyone help identifying if this Eclipse is real or not?

Updated
I'm looking into buying a ESP Eclipse and I just wanted help verifying that the one I am looking at is in fact real. Also if it is real would anyone know aproximately what year this model is?

Thanks! ...
MORE »
EMG 81 Sounds Weak

EMG 81 Sounds Weak

Updated
So I was playing my ESP KH-WZ which now I've had for 2 months which was brand new and I have Ernie Ball .11-.48 on it with a string action of (bass side) 5/64 and (treble) 4/64.  2 weeks ago, I started having problems with...
MORE »
Loose stoptail thread dowels

Loose stoptail thread dowels

Updated
So I recently picked up and old LTD V200, after I got it I did my typical clean up, string change, and setup. When I changed the strings I noticed that the thread dowels for the stoptail had pulled up a bit. So I pushed them...
MORE »
Swap Tone for Afterburner?

Swap Tone for Afterburner?

Updated
Like the title says, I wanna swap out the tone knob on my VB-400 for an EMG Afterburner. Is it just that easy? Unplug and remove the tone and pop in and hook up the afterburner? I have no use for the tone knob and I really...
MORE »
LTD bass mods

LTD bass mods

Updated
So, I have a LTD B-5E which I modded with a set of Seymour Duncan Phase II pups. I know that doing a 18V mod will result in more headroom. Has anyone tried that on the stock preamp? Is it possible?...
MORE »
Chakalot

Tone deteriorating

Updated
I have a EX-351d that I've had since 2003 and it's played like a dream, even with the stock EMG-HZ pickups. A few weeks ago I got back home from college and played it, but it sounded really muddy..kind of like how a really...
MORE »
Metahead

switch problems

Updated
i have been having switch problems. very often i have decresed volume and gain on my mh 301. it seems to be fixed by shaking/jiggling the switch. i am thinking about getting a new one. does this sound like it would fix the...
MORE »
Help me play with my nuts.

Help me play with my nuts.

Updated
Okay, NGD. It is super awesome, but something is bugging me. On the A string, if I pick it open, picking upwards instead of down, there is some buzz. If I downpick it sounds fine. The string is definitely NOT hitting...
MORE »
kebsis

installing a floyd rose on an ex-400BD?

Updated
Hi. I have a 400BD that I got several years ago, and has fallen out of use a bit since I got my eclipse-II. I've gotten the idea into my head recently that I might install a floyd-rose in it, as the only guitar I currently...
MORE »
.:st.anger:.

thick bridge sound

Updated
I have a dual EMG-81 setup with 2 volume controls (one for each pickup) and a 3-way toggle switch. When using the bridge pickup - the sound is so thick and the low-end is really eating away at the mids/highs creating a...
MORE »
abdolayefanir

Neck problems?

Updated
Hey all,

I've been bringing my LTD Deluxe EC-1000T around alot on my travels and when I played it during band practice, the necks feels weird and harder to play on especially higher past the 12th fret. I googled, did...
MORE »