Replacing Tuners on MH-350nt

Replacing Tuners on MH-350nt

Updated
Would it be possible for me to swap out the ESP tuners on my MH-350nt for Grover locking tuners?
And if so, what kind?...
MORE »
Markus U.

Replacement Locking Tuners for E-IIs

Updated
Hi,
I own a 2017 E-II Eclipse and a 2019 M-I, both with Gotoh locking tuners.
I couldn't be happier with the guitars, but I don't like the tuners at all. I know that a lot of ppl are happy with them, but I'm really...
MORE »
Max M.

Bridge Problem

Updated
While changing the strings the bridge got pulled into the hole carved into the guitar and this caused the D string to break. Anyone knows how can I fix it, or prevent this from happening again, I need answers. ...
MORE »
James C.

Tremelo replacement

Updated
Greetings.  In the mist of building up a Frankenstein LTD build and have a question on replacing/upgrading the LTD/Floyde. Would a standard or 1000' series be a direct drop in or are the LTD versions another style of...
MORE »
Abhinav M.

Changing pickups and bridge

Updated
Greetings  I have an esp LTD Mt 130. It has a hsh pickup configuration with a 5way pickup selector, Can I change it into EMG pickups and also it have an tremelo bridge and can I change it into Floyd Rose bridge...
MORE »
Josh R.

I have black stain on the back of my maple neck where headstock meets neck

Updated
I have the annoying black stain on the back of my neck where the headstock meets the neck I almost think it’s the truss rod but I’m not sure please help thanks ...
MORE »
Polished ebony look

Polished ebony look

Updated
Hi,   I was scrolling through instagram and saw @kirzhammett (Japanese Kirk Hammett) and saw his beautiful ESP guitars. All of them seem to have a very shiny/polished rosewood/sometimes ebony fretboard. I have the LTD...
MORE »
Ido P.

The ESP LTD M-50

Updated
Recently I bought a new LTD M-50.
I am really happy with it and in my opinion it sounds great. Awesome guitar!
I would want to add some black pickup covers to it to make it look cleaner and protect the pickups from me...
MORE »
H1005SE String Spacing at Bridge

H1005SE String Spacing at Bridge

Updated
Quick question, because I couldn't find this information on the page:  What is the string spacing at the bridge of the H1005SE?  Thanks for the help!...
MORE »
breakfastcrew

string thru string ferrules

Updated
Anyone have a clue how I go about removing these from a horizon?...
MORE »
mbm88

ESP LTD KH503 Pickup Ring Replacement

Updated
I need a replacement pickup ring for the neck pickup on my KH503, does anyone know how universal these are or can anyone recoment an OEM style one that will match the bridge pickup? Thanks in advance....
MORE »
Alex L.

Volume pot gives full volume at 0

Updated
Hello! When I try to turn my pot to 0, the volume switches back on. It gets quiet around the 1-2 position but then goes to full volume at zero.  Cheers, Alex...
MORE »
Michalis L.

Setting up new E-II

Updated
Hey ESP owners, I'm happy to say I got my brand new E-II Horizon a few days ago. It's my first high end guitar and I'm happy that it's an ESP. I'v been adjusting these past days trying to find the seetspot. EMG 57 was very...
MORE »
Benjammin

Replacement bridge for LTD 256

Updated
One of the saddle screws broke, so I'm looking to replace the bridge (and posts if need be), can anyone recommend one that will drop in? Thanks...
MORE »
John S.

ec-256 wires

Updated
Wiring color from selector switch is the neck and bridge?...
MORE »