WhiteGrizzly

Upgrading from Emg 57/66 to 55/66 tw

Updated
Hi, I have a 2014 STB M-II eclipse that came with 57/66s and think about upgrading to the 57/66 tw (Coilsplitting capable). Swapping the Emgs shouldn't be a problem but I would have to change the pots as well and the...
MORE »
rz_live

ltd sn-1000 truss rod adjustment

Updated
Hi, I have an ltd sn-1000 guitar and I wanted to adjust its truss rod myself. Now I have always done this on my previous guitars myself many times since all of them had their adjustment entrance on the top of the guitar...
MORE »
Michael V.

Quick Questions about an LTD Iron Cross

Updated
Hi everyone,   I hope you are well! I love my LTD Iron Cross, but I was just curious if anyone else has experienced these two little items that I have. First is more so fit and finish. The Iron Cross itself on the body has...
MORE »
Andrew G.

LTD MH-401B - truss rod hex key 4mm?

Updated
Hello all, according to all the manuals I can find, the hex key size for adjusting the truss rod on an LTD guitar should be 4mm. I just tried to adjust the truss rod of my LTD MH-401B with my hex key that clearly has 4mm...
MORE »
How do guitarists in big bands stay in tune?

How do guitarists in big bands stay in tune?

Updated
Alright let just get this straight - I've been playing for almost 5 years now. I've been through quite a few guitars and I know how to properly restring and all that jazz. I really never had a guitar that STAYED in tune...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 NTB Locking Nut Size Problem

ESP KH-2 NTB Locking Nut Size Problem

Updated
Hello I have an ESP KH2 NTB model //Custom Shop //2004 Recently i started to search about the specification of electric guitars and I noticed a problem with the locking nut width and radius of my guitar. My guitar...
MORE »
villages l.

Are the Happy Wheels game shutting down at the end of 2020?

Updated
Are the Happy Wheels game shutting down at the end of 2020?...
MORE »
Looking for Guitar

Looking for Guitar

Updated
I've been looking for a guitar with a very heavy/solid sound like this one. I was considering a less paul but that seems a little too heavy for me. Can anyone suggest me a good one..? Sheryl ...
MORE »
Need Help Concerning Hardware Change on ESP Eclipse

Need Help Concerning Hardware Change on ESP Eclipse

Updated
Hi everyone. I am buying a 2010 Eclipse (with the old logo) and EMGs. Anyway, it has chrome hardware on it and Gotoh tuners I think. I would like to swap all hardware to black. So I have couple of questions: 1) If I am to...
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

Truss Rod hex size for older Maverick

Updated
Hello! I realize the manual says 4mm hex but the hex size of my truss rod is 5mm. 

Any reason for the size difference? Thanks!!...
MORE »
Rewiring LTD  EC 256

Rewiring LTD EC 256

Updated
Yep, Id like to have the ltd rewired so I have one volume pot for both pickups and two tones one for the bridge and one for the neck pickup with the 3 way toggle switch...Anyone has a schematic for this? I'm a telecaster guy...
MORE »
New Nut for MX250

New Nut for MX250

Updated
I think it is time to replace the Nut on my MX250 and i would liek to replace it with an original . How and where can i order it? Has anyone experience with that?...
MORE »
Looking for ESP Sinclair Tremolo Bar

Looking for ESP Sinclair Tremolo Bar

Updated
Can anyone tell me where I can find a Tremolo Bar for an ESP Sinclair Tremolo system? Here is a pic of the bottom part of the bar. ...
MORE »
marcy_marc2008

Replacing the tone pot on my H1000 with a killswitch

Updated
Hi folks.    It's been a fair few years since i posted here but i need some advise    i have an H1000 in black. (old style with the cockstock) and i'm looking to replace the tone pot (which i never use) with a killswitch....
MORE »
Erik W.

Frets EC-401 FM Grainy/Rough

Updated
Hi guys.  The other day or so I bought a LTD EC-401 FM for 30 bucks. The pots and guts wasnt there tho everything else like tune-o-matic, wraparound, tuners etc. But thats a easy fix. Got some pickups and pots  laying around...
MORE »