StayTun3d

Toggle Switch replacement ec1000

Updated
Does anyone know the sizing for an LTD EC-1000 toggle switch ( the KNOB to be more clear, not the actually full switch mechanics, just the knob part)? or where to purchase one for that matter? I've searched online for places...
MORE »
Neal W.

Esp Eclipse E-II BB. Laquer crack or neck crack?

Updated
Hi all,   I purchased a used ESP Eclipse E-ii BB and ordered this offline. The seller admitted that there has been a laquer repair done on the back of the guitar but couldn't really spot anything in the pictures they...
MORE »
Isa U.

MH-417 Top and back String through Ferrule Specs Inquiry

Updated
Hi All! Does anyone know the specs for the top string through and back flush mount ferrules on an MH-417 7-String? I'm in need of replacement ferrules. Thanks!...
MORE »
Brand of the pots of the ESP Eclipse (EMG, Different?)

Brand of the pots of the ESP Eclipse (EMG, Different?)

Updated
This is a very important question for me, because recently I changed the pots of my Eclipse, I order an EMG Original pots to an internet seller and when I change the pots I notices that they are much more soft to turn and I...
MORE »
njrusmc

External power to active pickups

Updated
Gents, I have read about the X-bat external battery system but I had a simpler and cheaper alternative. Just buy an 18V power supply rated for at least 200 microamps, cut off the end and replace it with a 9V battery...
MORE »
McCain F.

Boost require battery?

Updated
Hi, I have a 2020 ESP USA M - II, NTB FR "Cosmos" series guitar with alnico gold covered pickups. The tone know has a pull- push boost action, I'm unsure of the decibels produced. My question is, before taking plates off...
MORE »
Mystievel

Faulty switches/ pickups? anyone else have this problem?

Updated
So if anyone recalls i made a post a while back asking if my new guitar came broken or what. Well we found out it indeed did come broken and the problem was either the switch or the faulty neck pickup. ---The story--- I...
MORE »
Mathew H.

ESP MM-04 To EMG HZ F H2

Updated
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the esp MM04 to EMG hz?  I am replacing the Seymour Duncan blackout in my Edwards pinky to an EMG hz.  Thanks! ...
MORE »
radha s.

What is AWS?

Updated
AWS stands for Amazon Web Services, which is a cloud computing platform offered by Amazon. AWS provides a wide range of cloud-based services, including computing power, storage, content delivery, databases, machine learning,...
MORE »
ARMANDO D.

Strap lock info needed

Updated
Hello! I would like to install/replace the stock strap buttons on my 1995 ESP Custom with strap locks. Think I read that ESP makes their own strap locks but from the photos I’ve seen they look like Schaller type strap locks....
MORE »
LH-150 Pickups

LH-150 Pickups

Updated
does any one happen to know the EQ and output specifications of the LH-150 pickups from about 2 years ago because the new "ESP DESIGNED" LH-150 sound terrible compared to the old ones in my opinion and i want them switched...
MORE »
njrusmc

Cheap screws

Updated
Anyone ever realize how shitty the wood screws are in LTD guitars? Maybe this is true guitar-wide, but on all three of my LTD's, the screws that secure the pickup rings and electronics cavity strip faster than my sister on a...
MORE »
Data

2010 ESP Standard Truss Rod

Updated
Anyone know what type of truss rod a 2010 ESP Standard Phoenix would have? ...
MORE »
Munchy5150

How do you increase battery length in active pickups.

Updated
hey Guys, just bought a new MX-250 with the active EMGs, the guitar is fantastic im so happy with it, trouble is the batteries keep going flat on me, which is a pain in the ass! It seems that the main problem is, the...
MORE »
Monologous

Replacing floyd with Tune-o-matic?

Updated
Hello there. The licensed floyd rose on my LTD Ex-350 is bugging the hell outta me. It doesn't float properly, and is just a pain in the ass. I thought about replacing it with an original, but they're expensive as hell,...
MORE »