protohero

need help with ex260

Updated
hello, i recently bought an esp ex260. yay, my first esp guitar. well, im having a little trouble with it. i bought it used at guitar center and it played really well. i noticed it had been strung wrong, two of the strings...
MORE »
Mark K.

Sand my neck down

Updated
So I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but ah well... So I have a LTD KH-202 from '05, so it has the black painted neck (and the EMG HZ-H4 and black hardware). I actually don't like the painted neck, so...
MORE »
jamesw

Refinishing Maple Neck and Fingerboard

Updated
Im aware there are about 3 billion topics on this forum already regarding refinishing necks, but none that ive found really address what finishes work on maple fingerboards. my problem is that the previous owner of my...
MORE »
neck & fretboard maintenance vid

neck & fretboard maintenance vid

Updated
good vid from Music Man: ...
MORE »
vicsi03

broken tuner

Updated
hey guys. i have a kh-202 and while playing by mistakes i broke a tunner when i bumped against a wall (stupid) but anyway now im looking for the tunner to fix my guitar anyone here knows where i can buy one. im not from the...
MORE »
GraphTech Saddles for My Strat - Is It Worth It???

GraphTech Saddles for My Strat - Is It Worth It???

Updated
Im currently getting a order together from Allparts, and im concidering a set of GraphTech saddles for my Highway 1 Strat, the Vintage style saddles are starting to be a little annoying when palm muting and such. Would...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

EMG LH-300 vs. EMG HZ-H4

Updated
Which one is better? What's the fucking difference between them??...
MORE »
yearofthespider2k3

hipshot on ec-1000

Updated
Is it possible to put a hipshot bridge on an ec-1000? I looked on the hipshot website and I couldnt find anything about this....
MORE »
Dryope

Fret-Buzz on low C-string

Updated
hi guys, hope someone can help me out. i recently noticed an excaeesive ammount of fretbuzz on my low C-string when played open (10-52- set of boomers on horizon ntII). i haven´t changd my setup and new set of strings...
MORE »
salvatruco

Tonepros Bridge??

Updated
Can you share some info regarding the proper way to place the bridge, what I mean is: are the sattle screws heads should face the tailpiece or face the bridge pickup??? is the a difference in sound??? thanks:confused:...
MORE »
Metahead

buzzing on clean

Updated
on my mh 301. not like fret buzz, like unclean electric buzz. could this be because of my bad switch (see other thread)? or is it because i have active pickups?...
MORE »
Espgianni

Need some tech help on String Height...

Updated
Hey everyone, i changed the strings on 2 of my guitars and i noticed the action is alot highter on the higher frets(12-24) then it is on the lower frets(1-12), but its fine from frets 1-12, i have a esp m-2, and a fender...
MORE »
andrei

is mahogani lighter than maple?

Updated
yes, i'm going to the neck-dive issue again... may the wood used in the neck (maple/mahogani) make the weight difference for EX/EXPs to be/not neckheawy?...
MORE »
Bluerob

Wiring diagram please

Updated
Hi chaps looking as the title says for a wiring diagram for my axe...I´m redoing the mess inside. The set up is LTD M-200 has a pair of Dimarzios humbuckers, a Steve Special at neck and a Evolution at bridge. Finally...
MORE »
depth

LTD F-50 bridge

Updated
what kind of TOM bridge does it come with and could anyone tell me where i could get a suitable replacement for it?...
MORE »