DeathrollJM

Licensed Floyd Rose Issue

Updated
So my M-207 is always going out of tune after bends or just aggressive playing. When you move the bridge it doesn't return to the resting position it goes somewhere just flat or sharp of the resting point. The extreme can...
MORE »
mikeson

EMG HZ pick up question

Updated
Hi guys, ;) I'm kind of new and don't know much about guitar. Anyway, I have KH-502 that has EMG-HZ pickups. When I connected with my apple laptop (hock up with 'Guitar rig3'), noise was too strong, like Zeeeeeeeing~....
MORE »
emg pickup height

emg pickup height

Updated
Hey, I know you can keep emgs as close to the strings as possible, but how close do you guys keep yours to the strings? Thanks in advance...
MORE »
MattallicA

kh-202 A sting always out of tune

Updated
my A string seems like it's always out of tune. I always reset my fine tuners to about half way whenever i put new strings on. now, My A sting fine tuner is all the way cranked down, and I have to go back, loosen up the top...
MORE »
Anders S.

A loose jack nut.

Updated
Hey guys. My Jack nut on my Eclipse is loose. I'm always tightening it with my hands ( as it have only been a little annoying so far), but i'm starting to get a little worried about it, and it's starting to get a little...
MORE »
Metahead

Coil Tapping

Updated
I'm interested in giving my guitar the coil tapping feature and want to know what is involved; work, supplies, and cost wise. it isnt just as simple as changing the pot out is it?...
MORE »
Yetti1

Volume Probs Pots?

Updated
So ive recently been noticing that my neck pickup is not outputing like it is supposed to..but ive been able to switch channels while switching pickups and messing around with the volume nob randomly and then it would come...
MORE »
Chakalot

Gotoh magnum locking tuners and high tension

Updated
I love my Eclipse II but the string tension is really making things really difficult for me. I just put in some .011-.049 elixirs and the tension made things almost impossible to play. Is there any way to lighten the tension?...
MORE »
Mullet

ESP M-II Floyd Rose - trem springs layout

Updated
Hi guys, Just restrung my M-II... and it's all back up and running now but I am not sure if I have put the trem springs back in the right way. I cant remember if (when I took the trem cavity cover off) if the 3 tension...
MORE »
BoD

Set neck / Thru body neck

Updated
What is the difference between a set neck and the thru body neck?...
MORE »
Junker

something's wrong

Updated
Okay.. My Sv is acting weird.. I was playing, nothing wrong. then i stopped to go to the bathroom. when i turn on again, there was a humming and a very low output. I tried with my other guitar and there was nothing...
MORE »
Curt Daddy

Ok, this is pretty odd.

Updated
I have a dimarzio x2n power plus, so I was lookin for pics to figure out what year mine is from. Well, deal is, my power plus looks like a d-sonic as opposed to the pics I saw that looked like well...x2ns. Whats up with this?...
MORE »
Espgianni

Help with pickups!!

Updated
Hey guys, my bridge pickup(duncan jb) on my m-ii isent working, its really quiet compared to the neck pickup.............What can be the problem?...
MORE »
Curt Daddy

Ground wire help.

Updated
Ok, I am switching to passives from actives, and I do not have a ground wire in my guitar. This is more of a what kind of wire do I need, is there a specific type of wire for grounding? I have the hole drilled out for it I...
MORE »
Yetti1

Taking Covers off pickups? Difficult?

Updated
I want to take the covers off my pickups, Ive just got Duncan Active Jbs and whatever, And they are the silver ones. I want to put gold ones on is this possible and how difficult is it to do...is there somewhere online where...
MORE »