ammar

Amps fromn the USA with 120 V

Updated
Can they operate in 240 V countries? and how?? I see crazy cheap deals on ebay, although the shipping cost is stupid, sometimes I wish I can snatch a tiny head from the US because of their cheap prices (compared to...
MORE »
Moving my vol. to tone pos.

Moving my vol. to tone pos.

Updated
So I'm tired of the vol. always feeling like it's in the way and decided to move it to the tone position, what do you do with the tone? If you un-solder it does the tone of the guitar become neutral? So how do I remove it...
MORE »
Heavy String Gauges

Heavy String Gauges

Updated
Why is it so hard to find heavy gauges? MF & the like all have Elixers in light, extra light, and medium. Shit the heaviest they have (medium) is 10-46, WTF! I'm forced to go with some DR brand DDT strings:mad: Hopefully...
MORE »
Justinschut

Installing a Dimarzio X2N in my LTD

Updated
So, I've never really experimented much with different pickups.. I have active EMG's in my gigging/recording guitars and the EMG HZ's in my LTD (which I play at home and is therefor my most used guitar) have served me well...
MORE »
sprigs

LTD EC 1000 neck help

Updated
Hi the EC 1000 I have didn't have its truss rod adjusted, it was loose and poking out of the truss rod cavity, I pushed it back in and gave it a few turns so that it was tightened up. Should the neck be flat, bowed or back...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

Floyd rose install question

Updated
Hey guys, if your replacing a floyd special with an ofr, will the original floyd knife edge studs screw into the sleeves already in the guitar or do you have to pull the special sleeves and replace them with the ofr sleeves....
MORE »
Rydock

Why is my G string buzzing?

Updated
The G string on my ESP Forest GT has buzzes when played open or when fretted from 1st to the 12th fret. The buzz doesn't sustain. It kind of just happens right when you hit the string, then goes away after about half a second...
MORE »
What is wrong w/ FRS

What is wrong w/ FRS

Updated
What in the hell is wrong with Floyd Rose Specials? When I was shopping for an M-body, neck thru, floating bridge, H H p/u config, & price range around $500 guitar I was a little worried about the m300-fm because it...
MORE »
Metaldude

Di Marzio & SD in one guitar

Updated
hey guys , I already wired up the Seymour Duncan invader in my Jackson RR . so I wanna change the neck stock pickup as well . the thing is , I wanna change the neck pu with a Di Marzio Liquifire , and now I'm wondering...
MORE »
Alan

Replacement Cavity Covers

Updated
I'm rehabilitating an EC-1000 that I found in the back room of a local guitar shop. The head had broken off and had been reattached, and nobody loved it, but the neck was straight and the repair looked strong, so I thought...
MORE »
Stock string gauge?

Stock string gauge?

Updated
Anyone know the string gauge that my LTD MH-1000 would have come from the factory with? I'm pretty sure they feel like 09-42, but just want to confirm. Also anyone know what brand come on it stock?...
MORE »
pillbug

Locking tuners that don't require drilling holes in my baby

Updated
Hi all, I have an LTD Viper 300M which I love and got a great price on. My idea is that for a few bucks I could basically upgrade it to a Viper 1000 spec by installing locking tuners and locking TOM bridge/tailpiece. It has...
MORE »
jsp35

Replacement Black Chrome Knobs?

Updated
Hey, anyone know where I can get replace black chrome knobs as on a Horizon? Same size and color. The color is wearing on several. I'm sure this has been asked before. Thanks!...
MORE »
Maz

Tried Pulling the EMGs out of my M-300FM

Updated
Hey guys, I'm new here, I switched the EMGs in my M-300FM to Dimarzios, but I have a couple issues. First, all I got was hiss, so I stupidly cut the jumper wire on the 3-way, which I pointed to with a screw driver. I'm hoping...
MORE »
Eclipse I PL pickup ring

Eclipse I PL pickup ring

Updated
Hey all, I'm about to acquire the Eclipse PL in black satin w/ chrome hardware, and wondered the manufacturer of the pickup rings? I might need to replace at least the bridge pickup ring due to noticeable wear. I suspect they...
MORE »