John K.

Andy James Signature

Updated
Hey everyone! I am wondering if anyone knows what the model of the Tone Pros TOM bridges are on the South Korea guitars or the Andy James signature to be exact.   I want to get the Graphtec Saddles for the bridge but need...
MORE »
What does SS in the Serial Number mean?

What does SS in the Serial Number mean?

Updated
I first thought it is standing for "Signature Series" but then I found pictures of the Original sersies having S/N starting with "SS", too. Like Fender uses "MX" for their Mexican crafted Fenders....
MORE »
tungusgrump

best oil to use ?

Updated
i have a guitar body that i want to finish but not paint. what would be the best oil to use ? i want something to protect the wood. gunstock oil lem oil mineral oil or any other suggestions you may have any help is...
MORE »
Rich R.

Guitar Case for JH 600

Updated
I have a JH 600, anyone know which ESP, Gator, or SKB guitar cases will fit this best?...
MORE »
ESP LTD TE-212

ESP LTD TE-212

Updated
To anyone that has a TE-212 I'm wanting to replace the stock pickups with EMG's and if it is possible which ones will fit and will I have to do any mods? ...
MORE »
Pickups on old Horizon

Pickups on old Horizon

Updated
Hi guys. Got myself another old Horizon :) There's one like it in the 1994 export catalog listed as a Horizon Deluxe. Gold hardware, see-through finish, cockstock, HB in the bridge and an ESP-branded slanted twin rail in the...
MORE »
Caleb R.

Fretboard doesnt sit level

Updated
My guitar is a ltd xdc5e but where the neck joins the body the fretboard sits higher then the nech where it doesnt connect the only way i can play with out it buzzing on the 13th-16th frets is if i have it with a very high...
MORE »
Toejam

LTD H-308 truss rods size?

Updated
What size allen wrench do I need to adjust the two truss rods on my 8-string H-308? And should I adjust both rods or only one?...
MORE »
Xtone Bridge puling up

Xtone Bridge puling up

Updated
Hey all - I have an LTD Xtone AC20. It is a beautiful sounding acoustic, but recently I have had trouble with it staying at pitch. Got to looking at it and discovered the bridge pulling up and buckling the top behind it. I...
MORE »
johnnyblaze36

sd blackout question

Updated
do sd blackouts use the same connectors as emgs?...
MORE »
Thrash

SD Blackout Metal Infomationz

Updated
they say you can change output levels, where exactly is this switch? Do I have to remove the pickup to switch or what? :confused:...
MORE »
Most Comfortable

Most Comfortable

Updated
Which ESP guitar shape feels most comfortable to you? The M, EX, EC, Horizon, Etc. What makes it feel better? The shape? Or how it balances out? The neck, Etc. Post your thoughts and opinions. ...
MORE »
1998 LTD Explorer Bridge Replacement

1998 LTD Explorer Bridge Replacement

Updated
Hi! First post (yay). I've searched all over the web but I can't find the info that I need... not even at the vendor's websites. I have a 1998 LTD Explorer that I love. The bridge saddles are very worn now and buzzing like...
MORE »
ESP LTD Metallica Kill'em All Guitar

ESP LTD Metallica Kill'em All Guitar

Updated
I just recently order the LTD Kill'Em All Guitar from American Musical Supply. In fact I haven't recieved it from FedEX yet and I have a BIG mystery on my hands. Does anyone happen to know why out of only 300 Metallica...
MORE »
gconley

ESP LTD DELUXE M1000 wiring questions

Updated
hey guys, would somebody help me with figuring out where to get a wiring diagram for my guitar.  i have never wired or soldered before but i have the tools to do it.   basically, my wire that was soldered to the plate that...
MORE »