Help me play with my nuts.

Help me play with my nuts.

Updated
Okay, NGD. It is super awesome, but something is bugging me. On the A string, if I pick it open, picking upwards instead of down, there is some buzz. If I downpick it sounds fine. The string is definitely NOT hitting...
MORE »
kebsis

installing a floyd rose on an ex-400BD?

Updated
Hi. I have a 400BD that I got several years ago, and has fallen out of use a bit since I got my eclipse-II. I've gotten the idea into my head recently that I might install a floyd-rose in it, as the only guitar I currently...
MORE »
.:st.anger:.

thick bridge sound

Updated
I have a dual EMG-81 setup with 2 volume controls (one for each pickup) and a 3-way toggle switch. When using the bridge pickup - the sound is so thick and the low-end is really eating away at the mids/highs creating a...
MORE »
abdolayefanir

Neck problems?

Updated
Hey all,

I've been bringing my LTD Deluxe EC-1000T around alot on my travels and when I played it during band practice, the necks feels weird and harder to play on especially higher past the 12th fret. I googled, did...
MORE »
Bubbles forming in black satin finish

Bubbles forming in black satin finish

Updated
Hey, I've noticed bubbles forming in the finish on my guitar's neck. It's an E-II T-B7 I've contacted support (twice) but haven't recieved any answers. Is there anything I can do? cheers
j...
MORE »
ElPelotero86

5-way Ultraswitch Wiring Diagram?

Updated
Does anyone have one of these?...
MORE »
HollowmanP

Replacing bridge in ESP/LTD MH301 HELP!!!

Updated
Guys I need to repleace bridge with some decent new one. I don't want to modify the pivots distance etc. need exact size of bridge. can you help me find one? Cheers...
MORE »
Better with age

Better with age

Updated
Do guitars sound better with age? What's your thoughts on this?. Is it a fact or just a myth....
MORE »
EMG's out Seymour Duncans in

EMG's out Seymour Duncans in

Updated
I would like to know exactly what is involved in changing my Eclipse's EMG's out with a set of active Duncans. Do I have to change any pots and what changes do I have to make to where the battery once would have been wired...
MORE »
zeratul_x

Gotoh licensed floyd replacement

Updated
Hi,I'd like to replace my stock 2008 LTD M-100FM licensed floyd with Gotoh floyd and my question is would the Gotoh fits with the old floyd space without any modification?...
MORE »
EC-1000 trouble tuning

EC-1000 trouble tuning

Updated
My ec1000 has the ESP brand tuners with the knob on them.   This is my first guitar with locking tuners. The issue I am running into is with my low strings.  I tune the 6th string to D but it will never tune properly.  On...
MORE »
Undivide

How to repair this

Updated
How to repair? its possible to paint all my guitar? :(...
MORE »
JahnCahduh

Wiring Blackouts into a Left Handed V (2 volume, 1 tone, 1-3way

Updated
Hey Team! I happened upon a pretty dope V recently that has Alnico 5's, and I'm replacing them with Seymour Duncan Mick Thomson Blackout's. (beyond psyched). Only problem is... there is no wiring diagram anywhere for...
MORE »
Change the EMG with a passive

Change the EMG with a passive

Updated
My gear is a ESP Eclipse I CTM and I wanna replace the EMG 81 85 with a Dimarzio passive. I know that I need to change the pots also with 500k, but which length should i take? Long shaft or short shaft? I only know that...
MORE »
kay81290

LTD MH250 wiring help

Updated
Hey guys, I am new to this forum, and already in need of some help   I own an LTD MH250, with EMG 81/85 ZW pickup set, running on 18V. Since I was pretty young when I modified the wiring, it was not really good soldered,...
MORE »