sebaudine s.

eclipse tool

Updated
Hello everyone, I've got a eclipse i guitar (the one with 4 knobs) and i've lost the tool to adjust the neck. I can't find the correct tool in italy because it is not one of our standard (metric) so i have to buy it...
MORE »
Kyle V.

Bridge Pin Washer size?

Updated
I got an ESP LTD Viper-400 recently from a friend and it's in really really bad shape. His brother fell on it and pushed one of the knobs into the guitar and bent one of the bridge pins. The hole he made where the knob was...
MORE »
Olympic white finish blemish repair

Olympic white finish blemish repair

Updated
I just received a very used LTD viper 400 through guitar center and this sucker is all beat up. Chips, dents, scratches...which makes it easier for me to drill it for a pickguard since the finish is already jacked. But, there...
MORE »
Cris T.

clockwise or counterclockwise?

Updated
Please before breaking anything ...
Can anyone tell me if I should tighten (to correct underbow) right or left (looking from the red arrow). ...the ESP manual is not clear... Can I loosen the screw completely? or screw...
MORE »
un_vik

Impossible low tunning for LTD H-1001?

Updated
Hi folks! Have anyone ever made an (unmodified) H-1001 work fine for low tunnings? I just got a new one 1 month ago. Tried a lot of adjustments and advices given in several different threads in the forum, but no...
MORE »
JaymzDead

Pick up rings

Updated
Hi, I've recently bought a LTD Viper 50 off eBay for a bargain price, it was in a pretty sorry state with many parts missing but everything seems to work ok, i've tested the pups and sourced most of the replacement parts I...
MORE »
chris1001

ESP technical support

Updated
Hi folks, Do ESP answer technical support requests sent to them via their website, or do they tend to avoid direct contact with the end user, in that way that Ibanez seem to? Just concerned that I've submitted a couple of...
MORE »
John E.

ST1 pickup ?

Updated
On my ST1 with the 5way in position 1 I'm getting sound when I tap on the neck pickup as well as the bridge. Normally just the bridge would be active. Is this right or wired incorrectly ?...
MORE »
zupanman

ESP Horizon NT-II string gauge

Updated
Hello there, I have just bought a brand new ESP Horizon NT-II and it came with 10-46 string gauge on it. I am playing on dropped C tuning and on the guitar i had before i was used to 10-52 string gauge that went perfectly...
MORE »
Eric D.

Pup question, talk me off the ledge.

Updated
I have an EC-256. I'd like to install some active pick ups (like the Wylde 81/85 set.) Since the EC isn't quite like the LP, is this possible? I guess the idea that throws me the most is the EC's push/pull coil split.  Any...
MORE »
Andreas H.

Esp Ltd Mh 250.

Updated
Hi. I need help with rewiring my volume knob, I can solder it my self but I don't know where the cables should go. The white and the green are off and all that I need is a picture of the wiring system from someone who owns...
MORE »
thlh

ESP/LTD Pickups?

Updated
I'm sure there is a really old post on here somewhere (I couldn't find it) that gives this info, but figured I would take the easy way out and let someone in the know help and get a warm fuzzy: Is there any info on the...
MORE »
owj

Guitar without serial number or manufacturing place

Updated
Hi guys, just wanna ask if a LTD EC1000 does not have serial number or manufacturing place, is it legit? The seller mentioned that it's a prototype that's why it doesn't have it? Help is appreciated thank you! ...
MORE »
EC1000 need replacement tuners in black, but where??

EC1000 need replacement tuners in black, but where??

Updated
Hi,

I have an LTD EC-1000T/CTM guitar and I'm looking to switch the ESP gold locking tuners with black ones. I haven't been able to find them as the ESP locking tuners seem to be a special size.
Anyone know where to...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

goddamned Black Chrome

Updated
The black chrome on my Floyd Rose is fading!!!! My rhythm guitarists bridge is completely worn out to a bland silver on his Alexi-600. Anything I can do to stop it before it gets worse? I try to wipe down the chrome after im...
MORE »