Nevermore

Push/pull pots

Updated
In the process of replacing the electrics & pickups on my 92 ESP Sunburst Tiger. The push/pull pot is 250k is this what the guitar would have come with as all my other guitars are normally 500k from the factory. whats...
MORE »
Pickup ring

Pickup ring

Updated
Hi ESP community.

I am currently looking to get my pickups + pickup rings replaced on my ESP Eclipse I vintage white. My concern is grabbin' a pair that dosent have the accurat curve. 

Living in the EU means...
MORE »
runjoey

LTD J 204 Pickup Replacement

Updated
hey guys, cant seem to find some info regarding my ltd j 204 bass guitar. would just like to ask what possible pickup replacement (brands) are the same size as the stock pickups? im planning to upgrade soon. thanks in...
MORE »
Robert W.

Can anyone help identifying if this Eclipse is real or not?

Updated
I'm looking into buying a ESP Eclipse and I just wanted help verifying that the one I am looking at is in fact real. Also if it is real would anyone know aproximately what year this model is?

Thanks! ...
MORE »
Meph

Long Schaller Strap Lock screw with horizon.

Updated
Does the long Screw of Schaller Strap Locks fit in the Horizon or could I crack the Guitar?  ...
MORE »
Turtle m.

Can someone confirm if this is a real eclipse ?

Updated
Hi this guitar is like a 2 hour drive from me it looks ok to me but I've never seen one in that color and the super low price has me doubting if it's...
MORE »
Meph

Horizon FRII Floyd Rose

Updated
Hey Guys, I have a problem: The Body of my Horizon FRII STBA is Curved, so I realy dont know how to set the Floyd proper, beacause parallel to the curved body would not be like parallel to a staight body. Any advices? or...
MORE »
Beamer

KH-202 Finish and hardware

Updated
Can anyone help me figuring out what's the finish on a Korean ESP LTD Kh-202? I want to blend the painting (spot repair) and I'm trying to figure out what's the right type of paint/finish. Is it nitrocellulose or...
MORE »
Viper 301 tuner replacement help!

Viper 301 tuner replacement help!

Updated
Hello, I picked a Viper 301 for a backup to my Gibson sg Gothic and couldn't be happier... except the tuners on the 301 need replaced. What brand of tuners will fit the 301 other than esp? Gotoh maybe? I don't want to drill...
MORE »
Manan A.

M-50 FR vs. MH 50

Updated
I played M-50 FR at the guitar store and found that the string spacing near the nut is very less and it won't suit my somewhat thick fingers. I am also considering MH 50 so just want to know if it's string spacing towards the...
MORE »
EMG 81 Sounds Weak

EMG 81 Sounds Weak

Updated
So I was playing my ESP KH-WZ which now I've had for 2 months which was brand new and I have Ernie Ball .11-.48 on it with a string action of (bass side) 5/64 and (treble) 4/64.  2 weeks ago, I started having problems with...
MORE »
Drewsef Neuro

LTD M330R Tuning Stabilty and possible bridge issues?

Updated
Guitar Specs: (**- potential problem areas) Bolt-on construction 25.5" scale Mahogany body Maple neck Rosewood fingerboard 43mm locking nut ** Extra thin U neck contour 24 XJ frets Black nickel hardware LTD tuners...
MORE »
Euri007

Studs screw Licensed floyd rose measures

Updated
Hi,  Is there someone help me? I need to change a screw mounted in the pivot of a Licensed floyd rose in my ltd mh-400 made in korea 2006. I need the exact measures of this screw and pivot so I can order them without...
MORE »
ESP LTD MH-1000 Floyd Rose problems with tuning

ESP LTD MH-1000 Floyd Rose problems with tuning

Updated
Hello,   All right! That is my first post on ESP guitars and i am really sorry that i am actually coming with a problem, questions. I want to say hi to all of you folks. Hail to the best guitars on this world as well!...
MORE »
Has the FR-1000 bridge stood the test of time?

Has the FR-1000 bridge stood the test of time?

Updated
Hi, guys I've checked the other threads discussing about the FR-1000 series. Most of time what was discussed over there was the nature of those bridges. The only subject regarding its durability was about the finish. ...
MORE »