Polished ebony look

Polished ebony look

Updated
Hi,   I was scrolling through instagram and saw @kirzhammett (Japanese Kirk Hammett) and saw his beautiful ESP guitars. All of them seem to have a very shiny/polished rosewood/sometimes ebony fretboard. I have the LTD...
MORE »
Replacing Snakebyte Emblem

Replacing Snakebyte Emblem

Updated
A while i back i was able to obtain a Jh Black Satin Snakebyte. It was too good of a price to let it go but, the down side is that is came with no emblem on the headstock. The guitar plays great and it feels awesome but, i...
MORE »
Ido P.

The ESP LTD M-50

Updated
Recently I bought a new LTD M-50.
I am really happy with it and in my opinion it sounds great. Awesome guitar!
I would want to add some black pickup covers to it to make it look cleaner and protect the pickups from me...
MORE »
Fishman Fluence install on ESP Horizon HRF NT-II

Fishman Fluence install on ESP Horizon HRF NT-II

Updated
Greetings The below info has been posted here in case anyone may find it useful. I replaced the pick-ups on my 2011 ESP HRF NT-II from Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1n / AHB-1b, to Fishman Fluence “Killswitch Engage”...
MORE »
H1005SE String Spacing at Bridge

H1005SE String Spacing at Bridge

Updated
Quick question, because I couldn't find this information on the page:  What is the string spacing at the bridge of the H1005SE?  Thanks for the help!...
MORE »
breakfastcrew

string thru string ferrules

Updated
Anyone have a clue how I go about removing these from a horizon?...
MORE »
dd1983

Technical House

Updated
What is technical house?  example; https://reverb.com/item/26851078-esp-limited-model-technical-house-custom Is it a weird translation for 'custom shop' or is it something else? ...
MORE »
andrei

pots: A/B; log/linear...

Updated
hello, i've noticed that there are different types of pots with the same resistance. first thing i noticed: it says on them 500kA/500kB. now, snooping around on thomann (.de), i noticed in the descriptions, some say log...
MORE »
Metahead

Floyd Rose Special question (please read)

Updated
For a little over a year, i have been fussing with a LFR that doesnt work quite right. it never stays in tune. finally i am thinking about replacing it, though i dont have the funds for a OFR, so im thinking Floyd Rose...
MORE »
mbm88

ESP LTD KH503 Pickup Ring Replacement

Updated
I need a replacement pickup ring for the neck pickup on my KH503, does anyone know how universal these are or can anyone recoment an OEM style one that will match the bridge pickup? Thanks in advance....
MORE »
Alex L.

Volume pot gives full volume at 0

Updated
Hello! When I try to turn my pot to 0, the volume switches back on. It gets quiet around the 1-2 position but then goes to full volume at zero.  Cheers, Alex...
MORE »
Michalis L.

Setting up new E-II

Updated
Hey ESP owners, I'm happy to say I got my brand new E-II Horizon a few days ago. It's my first high end guitar and I'm happy that it's an ESP. I'v been adjusting these past days trying to find the seetspot. EMG 57 was very...
MORE »
Benjammin

Replacement bridge for LTD 256

Updated
One of the saddle screws broke, so I'm looking to replace the bridge (and posts if need be), can anyone recommend one that will drop in? Thanks...
MORE »
John S.

ec-256 wires

Updated
Wiring color from selector switch is the neck and bridge?...
MORE »
Sayar S.

Real/fake ESP Standard Eclipse II

Updated
Hi, guys! Can you please help me to identify if this guitar is real or fake? Gonna go and listen it this weekend so you can tell me on what I should pay attention...
MORE »