boogie20

Snow white paint job colour change

Updated
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows do ESP guitars in a white/snowwhite finish change to a cream colour over time like the Gibson's do? I was thinking of getting a ESP white iron cross. I think it won't look as good if it...
MORE »
Sebastien V.

Ltd ec-1000 Action

Updated
Hi guys ive bought a brand new Ltd ec-1000 last month and i was wondering how i can adjust the action on this beauty...
MORE »
LUINRUINS

Sinclair Trem Needed!

Updated
Hello Everyone! I have an 1989 Mirage Custom that is in need of a new sent of saddles. Since ESP/Sinclair decided to use offset saddle screws no retail replacement saddles seem to work. So I figured I come to you all and see...
MORE »
Grim Reaper

Fake LTD MH-100QM ???

Updated
I am interested in buying a second hand LTD MH-100QM from a local pawn shop but I think it may be a fake. It has all chrome Floyd Rose, ESP tuners, and states "China" on the back of the headstock with serial number...
MORE »
LUINRUINS

Sinclair Trem Needed!

Updated
Hello Everyone! I have an 1989 Mirage Custom that is in need of a new sent of saddles. Since ESP/Sinclair decided to use offset saddle screws no retail replacement saddles seem to work. So I figured I come to you all and see...
MORE »
Andrew M.

Verify a used EC 256

Updated
Hi Everyone:   Need some help in making sure I am about to buy a legit used Vintage Black EC 256.  This is my furst guitar purchase and I would love not to get scammed,  Attached are the pictures sent from the seller upon...
MORE »
James M.

New wiring for my ESP te202

Updated
So why isn't there a ground wire from bridge , to volume pot? I'm kind of frustrated , every where on the world wide Web says u have too. Please explain why there isn't a ground from bridge?...
MORE »
Headstock logo on a refin?

Headstock logo on a refin?

Updated
Good morning all, I recently refinished the satin black paint on my 2001-ish (Can't remember exactly when I bought it) LTD K-500 Kelly Hayes. I was wondering if there was any way to buy an official headstock logo directly...
MORE »
Ltd iron cross re wiring?

Ltd iron cross re wiring?

Updated
hey people!! Im thinkin of getting a new Ltd Iron Cross, but id like to use the upper toggle as pup switcher and put a volume knob where the lower toggle is. is there a carved path from the pickups to the upper toggle inside...
MORE »
Pickup recommendations

Pickup recommendations

Updated
Hey all! I got a few questions regarding pickups. I have an ESP Horizon FR 27. When I bought it the previous owner took out the stock pickups which were Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (bridge) and Hot Rails (neck) and put in...
MORE »
Butch S.

M50FR Floyd Replacement

Updated
Hey Guys, I was in the process of changing the hardware on my M50FR from chrome to black. I have tuners, nut, etc., but none of the multiple Floyds in my parts box fit. I don't have a Special to try, so I don't know if that...
MORE »
How to drop tune an esp ltd mh-53 floyd rose?

How to drop tune an esp ltd mh-53 floyd rose?

Updated
My guitar doesnt stay in drop tunes :/... When i tried to drop tune it to d standard the floyd rose started leaning to the back of the guitar. This prevents me from playing songs from my faverit bands. Bechause i need a drop...
MORE »
venndi k.

Grassroots Explorer vs LTD?

Updated
Hello!   I found a Grassroots explorer, for good price I think. Are the Grassroots much lower quality, than the LTD EXP-200? Also, it's in really good...
MORE »
doron a.

Cleaning Diamond plate top

Updated
Hey, Just got used ESP EX diamond plate top. the diamond plate lose it's shine.. have anyone know how to make it shine again? I have try wet cloth, and guitar polish but nothing.. any ideas? thanks!...
MORE »
LTD B-50 Electronics?

LTD B-50 Electronics?

Updated
The LTD manual says the "tone control" adjusts the "high frequencies." Is this true of the "Master Tone" knob on my B-50? If my Master Tone knob works more like a volume control, is it broken? My B-50 often makes more noise...
MORE »