Michael V.

Question about the "fake" toggle switch on an LTD Iron Cross

Updated
Hey all,   I have a really dumb question but I recently bought an LTD Iron Cross. It needed some set up and TLC because it came form Guitar Center (Should have put it back and ordered a fresh one.) But be that as it may I...
MORE »
The real deal?

The real deal?

Updated
HI guys. Am about to by a eclipse to a good price and would like to have your opinion if it's real or not. It looks real, it's a standard series with logos and serial on accurate places,it think so anyway. The tuners has...
MORE »
steve d.

ESP M-II NT Truss-rod & Frets

Updated
Hello, just posted this thread in the ask session but I haven't received replies yet so I post it here hoping to get replies soon in order to decide to keep or ship back the new guitar just bought.   I've just purchased a...
MORE »
Alec H.

Pot value/pickup spacing

Updated
Hey, folks. I was wondering if anyone knew the general value of the pots in the ESP LTD Elite/EII Horizon III (Floyd Rose version)? Also, I am curious as to whether or not the spacing of the bridge pickup is either 53mm or...
MORE »
Manan A.

Can lower string gauge cause fretbuzz

Updated
I have bought a brand new EC 10 and it came with a .10 gauge daddario string set but I changed the strings to .09 gauge EB slinky.. and from next day onwards, 5 to 9th fret of B string started buzzing so I had to increase the...
MORE »
warpig

broke the switch

Updated
Accidentally i broke the pickup switch toggle when i had only 2 maybe 3 months with my LTD Eclipse. i was standing with my newly acquired guitar and i dont know how, the strap just dislocated from its place and the guitar hit...
MORE »
venndi k.

ESP MX-220 EET FUK (replica)

Updated
Hello!   I found an MX-220 replica, but not one of those chinese...I want to ask what is your perception(?) about that guitar, what is wrong if you compare to the original one MX-220 EET FUK / JH- EET FUK? It's written,...
MORE »
Dave M.

Coil Tap Switch Issues on 414 Surveyor

Updated
Hi All This is my first post so apologies in advance if I am posting in the wrong place! I have recently bought a secondhand Ltd Surveyor 414 and cannot get the cool tap switch to make an difference to the sound. By...
MORE »
Jim M.

ESP M-II sounds wavy (oscillating tone)

Updated
Hello guys,

i bought an ESP M-II. The problem is the wavy tone:

I tried already different amps. I can hear that the problem comes from the guitar itself. I am sure that the pickups aren't the problem here. I...
MORE »
moving selector switch on eclipse?

moving selector switch on eclipse?

Updated
okay, so i have an e-ii eclipse for quite some time now and i wanted to mod it. im thinking of moving the 3 way below (on one of the potentiometer replacing one knob) and replacing the old hole for a killswitch. since the i...
MORE »
venndi k.

String height and truss rod adjustment for EXP-200(explorers) with low tuning?

Updated
Hello!

Since here are many explorer owner, maybe someone can help me how to set the string height and truss rod on my EXP-200, with low tunings (standard C, standard B).

It is possible, to make a string height...
MORE »
Adrian B.

FAKE HORIZON ???

Updated
Hey You Guys,  I want to buy this 2nd hand Horizon, but I'm not sure about the crooked serial number on the back of the headstock... It has really uneven spaces between the numbers :/ hmmmm Can anyone help with some wisdom...
MORE »
ESP strings and good ones for EMG's

ESP strings and good ones for EMG's

Updated
Hi all Does anyone know what make of strings ESP ship guitars with? Also, as I've read elsewhere on here that string type/guage can affect tonal qualities of EMG pickups, any suggestions of a brand? I'm on 10's, standard...
MORE »
EC1000t Deluxe Guitar Tuners?

EC1000t Deluxe Guitar Tuners?

Updated
Hi Guys! I've been really struggling to source a set of ESP black guitar locking tuners for my EC1000t in Snow White. Love my guitar just not a fan of the gold hardware so have replaced most of it except the tuners. Anyway...
MORE »
boogie20

Snow white paint job colour change

Updated
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows do ESP guitars in a white/snowwhite finish change to a cream colour over time like the Gibson's do? I was thinking of getting a ESP white iron cross. I think it won't look as good if it...
MORE »